Electronics Sales to Increase in 2002
- CE Gift Sales To Rise 8% In Q4: CEA Forecast. Smith, Steve // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;10/26/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 22, p1
The article reports on the prediction by the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) that consumer electronics gift sales will increase during the fourth quarter of 2009 in the U.S. However, the association notes that large discounts and special promotions will be needed to attract consumers. The...
- Sizzling HEADPHONES. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;11/7/2011 Headphones Supplement, p3
The article discusses the status of the headphone industry as of November 2011. It cites the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) estimates that more than 79 million will be sold by year's end, and that over 83 million will be sold in 2012. The CEA also claims that 795 million dollars will be...
- CE Revenue Down 6% In Q4: CEA. Wolf, Alan // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;12/7/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 25, p1
The article presents a forecast from the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) that fourth-quarter sales of CE devices will drop by 5.9% in dollars 2009 but will increase by the same percentage in units.
- CEA 2001-03 Sales Outlook. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/27/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p10
Presents sales forecast by the Consumer Electronics Association for the year 2002 and 2003 on the basis of actual sales figures for the year 2001. Expected increase in sales in the year 2003; Estimated price of various video products.
- CEA Forecasts. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;11/21/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 24, p52
This section presents graphs and charts representing the outlook of the Consumer Electronics Association on consumer electronics industry growth, holiday spending and economic performance in the U.S. for 2005.
- SURGING CE SALES. // Appliance Design;Feb2008, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p11
The article reports that the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) forecasts a 6.1% increase in revenues for the consumer electronics industry in 2008. It states that this is lower than the 2007 growth but closer to long-term historical average for the electronics industry. Television displays...
- CEA BOOStS '03, S4 Sales Reports. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;9/20/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p15
The article provides information about the Consumer Electronics Association's reports on the expected sales in the consumer electronics industry in 2004. According to CEA, 2004 sales should surpass $108 billion with a growth rate of 8.1 percent. The 2003 sales exceeded $100 billion as reported...
- CEA Forecasts 6.1% Growth in CE Sales in 2008, To $171B. Gerson, Bob // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/21/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p17
The article considers the possible growth of consumer electronics (CE) sales in the U.S. in 2008. According to the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA), the industry closed out 2007 with full year factory sales to dealers of a record $161.7 billion, and is predicting a gain of 6.1 percent in...
- CEA: Super Bowl Stills Sells HDTVs. Tarr, Greg // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;2/9/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p16
The article reports that the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) has predicted 2009 to be another record-breaking year for high-definition television (HDTV) sales, with 29.8 million HD sets expected to ship, out of total 34.5 million digital televisions sold in the U.S. in 2009. The...