Service Excellence Awards Winners Announced at APEX 2002
- CIRCUITS ASSEMBLY Open 2013 Service Excellence Awards. C. D. // Printed Circuit Design & Fab: Circuits Assembly;Aug2012, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p12
The article offers information on the 2013 Service Excellence Awards (SEAs) for electronics manufacturing service (EMS) providers and electronics assembly equipment, material and software suppliers conducted by "Circuits Assembly" to be held on February 19 2013.
- Kudos. // Microwaves & RF;Nov2004, Vol. 43 Issue 11, p28
Presents updates on awards received by electronic industries in the U.S. as of November 2004. Award received by Microwave Data Systems from Frost & Sullivan; Company which received the Annual Supplier Excellence Award from Medtronic; Rating received by the Communications Division of Harris...
- EDN's 1996 innovator/innovation competition. // EDN;05/08/97, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p11
Presents the winners in the `EDN' periodical's 1996 Innovator/Innovation Competition. Includes Maxim Integrated Products' David Bingham and Charlie Allen for the innovators category; Sony Electronics Inc.'s DSC-F1 Digital still camera for the computers and peripherals category; Applied...
- Epoxy secures Nepcon award. // Plastics News;4/27/1998, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p27
Announces that a epoxy and fluxing agent has won the electronics assembly, chemicals and materials category in the electronic industry's annual awards program. Where the awards were held; Indentification of the agent; What qualify the agent for the award.
- Elektra European Electronics Industry Awards 2011 open for your entries. // Electronics Weekly;5/4/2011, Issue 2466, p16
The article presents a call for entries for the 2011 Elektra European Electronics Industry Awards.
- Untitled. // Electronics Weekly;7/4/2012, Issue 2514, p8
The article invites entries for the 2012 Elektra European Electronics Industry Awards.
- Shortlist line-up can be proud of their support for future engineers. // Electronics Weekly;
The article offers information on the Elektra 2013 Awards Gala Dinner on November 27, 2013 in London, England.
- Nothing passive about P & E Product of Year finalists. // Electronics Weekly;
The article offers information on the finalists for the Passive & Electromechanical Product of Year at the Elektra 2013 Awards Gala Dinner on November 27, 2013 in London, England.
- Innovators. // EDN;02/02/98, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p54
Presents the persons that are finalists in the innovators category, in the 1997 `Innovator and Innovation of the Year' awards, for their contribution to the electronics industry. Who the award is sponsored by; Names of the finalists; Background information on the finalists; Contributions they...