ON THE MOVE
- Hatteras elevates VP to CEO. // Lightwave;Jun2003, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p48
Reports on executive changes in the telecommunication industry recent as of June 2003. Executive promotions at Hatteras Networks; Appointments at Photuris; Telecommunication Industry Association officers.
- MOVES. // New Media Age;11/6/2003, p20
Focuses on the appointment and selection of executives in the telecommunications and media industries as of November 2003.
- The faces of the future. BOLTON, DAVID; MAYNE, JENNIFER; O'ROURKE, JILL // Rural Telecommunications;Jan/Feb99, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p22
Profiles executives in telecommunications that are ready to explore innovative strategies to prime their companies for success. Kevin Beyer of Telephone Cooperative; Bill Buchanan of Bijou Telephone Cooperative Association; Stanley Rouse of Glenwood Telephone Membership Corporation; Jamey...
- ASIA'S TOP GUNS. // Telecom Asia;Jul2000, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p32
Introduces a series of articles profiling and interviewing Asia's best telecommunication executives. Results of the Readers' Choice Awards of `Telecom Asia'; Companies with the most number of winners; Repeat winners.
- 2002 will take some resolve. Ford, Tracy // RCR Wireless News;1/7/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p12
Comments on the New Year's resolutions of several executives in the wireless communications industry.
- TELECOMCAREER. Clark, Robert // Wireless Asia;Nov2001, Vol. 4 Issue 10, p28
Reports developments related to telecommunication executives and directors as of November 2001. Appointment of Allen Lew as managing directors of Optus; Resignation of Lars Ramqvist as chairman of Ericsson; Announcement on the board appointments of J-Phone Co. Ltd..
- Acedo to head Mexican cellular firms. // RCR Wireless News;9/25/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 39, p118
Reports the appointment of Guillermo Acedo Romero as the general manager of the cellular operating companies of Motorola Inc. in Mexico.
- Telecomm commanders. Foster, Vanesa // Corporate Detroit;Aug96, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p46
Presents a list of the top executives at leading Detroit, Michigan-area telecommunications companies. Benefits of telecommunications progress; Break down in telecommunications monopoly; Telecommunications Act of 1996 deregulation.
- THIS WAY OUT. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;06/04/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 23, p56
Comments on the effect of economic crisis on executives in the telecommunication industry as of June 4, 2001. Reaction of executives to the crisis; Interrogation conducted by the periodical `Telephony' to determine the views of telecommunication executives and spectators on the state of economy.