- People. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;5/15/2006, Vol. 256 Issue 19, p19
Career developments involving the construction industry employees in the U.S. are discussed. Robert Norton has been elevated to the post of president of Elizabeth City, North Carolina-based division of McKenzie Construction Corp. Saint Louis, Missouri-based HBE Corp., a provider of design-build...
- Let Us Sleep Now. Malone, Martin // Agenda;2014, Vol. 48 Issue 3/4, p216
The poem "Let Us Sleep Now" by Martin Malone is presented. First Line: Then you spot him after all these years, Last Line: Not your way but up the line to Simmering.
- Novel. Devoy, Siobhan // Books Ireland;Jul/Aug2014, Issue 356, p15
No abstract available.
- PEOPLE. // Credit Union Journal;7/24/2006, Vol. 10 Issue 29, p10
Career developments involving credit union professionals in the United States are presented. HBE Corp. has named Joseph Huss as chief financial officer. E53 Federal Credit Union has promoted Fernanda Martins to branch supervisor. Royal Credit Union has appointed Connie Gullixson as home loan...
- Employee development. // People Management;02/09/95, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p8
Provides information on different career developments of employees in United Kingdom. Electrical training of Britvic technicians; Agreement of trade unions in Land-Rover; Proposal on overhauling of professional status awards; Selection of teams for youth skills olympics; Cargill's launching of...
- Employee development. // People Management;10/05/95, Vol. 1 Issue 20, p11
Presents news which focuses on employee development in the United Kingdom. Launching of the national vocational qualifications (NVQ) for the people working at ports; Survey on the training levels in engineering companies; Investment of the Rank Xerox UK for its open-learning facilities.
- Why CPD is a duty to yourself and others. Haistead, Nichola // People Management;02/08/96, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p59
Presents the answers to common questions about continuing professional development (CPD) presented in an conference of Institute of Personnel and Development. Factors which constitutes evidence of CPD; How to meet CPD obligations; How to keep up CPD if unemployed.
- The keys to advancement. Van Heule, Jim // Paint & Coatings Industry;Dec94, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p22
Offers advice regarding career advancement. Career goals; Importance of education; Career moves before the age of 40; Additional keys.
- Career development discussions as a team-building strategy. Koonce, Richard // Bank Marketing;Sep97, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p13
Suggests the use of career development discussion with employees as a team-building strategy. Factors that improve during the process of discussing career development; Causes of company downsizing and restructuring.