SMTA Announces Technical Committee
- The 2013 Materials Science &Technology Conference & Exhibition (MS&T'13). Wong-Ng, Winnie // Powder Diffraction;Mar2014, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p89
The article focuses on the 2013 Materials Science and Technology Conference and Exhibition (MS&T'13) at the Palais des CongrÃ¨s de MontrÃ©al, in MontrÃ©al, Quebec from October 27 to 31, 2013. The Program Coordinating Committee included chairman Roumiana Petrova and members Dongming Zhu,...
- Westport Offers An Exciting & Supportive Environment for Arts & Culture. Marpe, Jim // Fairfield County Business Journal;4/27/2015, Vol. 51 Issue 17, p24
The article offers information on the TEA (Thinkers, Educators, Artists) Talk series of the Westport's Art Advisory Committee which focuses on the relationships of technology and the arts to be held at the Westport Town Hall in Westport, Connecticut on May 3, 2015.
- 6th INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE ON DEFENSIVE TECHNOLOGIES OTEH 2014 (PROCEEDINGS REVIEW). Pokorni, Slavko J. // Military Technical Courier / Vojnotehnicki Glasnik;2015, Vol. 63 Issue 2, p195
The article presents the basic information about the overal results, significance, international programme committee and working areas of the 6th International Scientific Conference on Defensive Technologies, OTEH 2014, in comparison with previous five conferences. The number of sections, number...
- Briefs. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;09/06/99, Issue 322508, p2
Reports on business-related developments in Fresno, California, as of September 6, 1999. Includes New Valley Connexions' and the Great Valley Center's hosting of the San Joaquin Valley Technology Conference; Fresno Political Action Committee's survey on the extension of a tax override for...
- Definition and Terminology Committee. Januszewski, Al // TechTrends: Linking Research & Practice to Improve Learning;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p10
The article discusses the activities of the Definitions and Terminology Committee of the Association for Educational Communications and Technology (AECT) during its convention week in the U.S. Members Rhonda Robinson, Tony Betrus and Al Januszewski presented a new definition to the International...
- Design and Development Division. Boling, Elizabeth // TechTrends: Linking Research & Practice to Improve Learning;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p14
The article focuses on the activities of the Design and Development Division (D&D) of the Association of Educational Communications and Technology for 2006 in the U.S. The committee took part in the conference activities of the organization by attending membership matters with Krista Simons as...
- Division of School Media & Technology. Brown, Carol; Stansberry, Susan // TechTrends: Linking Research & Practice to Improve Learning;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p15
The article focuses on the activities of the Division of School Media & Technology of the Association for Educational Communications and Technology. The division was spearheaded by Susan Stansberry as president. During the 2005 conference, the group received a total of over 70 proposals related...
- DistribuTech Conference. Dunklin, Philip I.; Causey, Warren B. // Electrical World;Jan1996, Vol. 210 Issue 1, p64
Reports on the 1996 DA/DSM DistribuTech Conference in Tampa Bay, Florida from January 15-18. Lineup of speakers; Objectives; Estimated number of exhibitors and participants. INSET: Genesis Services: Where AMR possibilities begin..
- Equipment on display. // Electrical World;Jan1996, Vol. 210 Issue 1, p70
Lists different equipment on display at the DA/DSM DistribuTECH Conference in Tampa Bay, Florida from January 15-18, 1996. Includes meter reading; Contract services; Mobile technology; Telecommunications; Handheld computer; Mobile computer.