EVYTNG U ND 2NO ABT TXTG ;-)
- Papa John's boosts sales with text message ordering system. ROSS, JULIE RITZER // Nation's Restaurant News;6/9/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 23, p66
The article reports on increased sales at Papa John's Pizza in Louisville, Kentucky, due to a text message ordering application. It was launched as an enhancement of an online-ordering option that the chain has introduced in 2001. Executives Glenn West and Mark Nance say that the decision to...
- Give consumers control over text marketing initiatives. Kocsis, Jeannette // Direct Marketing News;2/1/2011, p13
In this article, the author discusses the significance of creating a text message program for customers in the U.S. She states the importance to integrate brands to customer information into a database. She mentions several test messaging best practices including label the message, use...
- Ameren Customers Can Now Receive Alerts by Text and Email. // Transmission & Distribution World Exclusive Insight;2/12/2014, p2
The article offers information on the email and text message alert service provided by Ameren for its customers.
- YOU SEND ME. Welch, Liz // Town & Country;May2011, Vol. 165 Issue 5642, p92
The article presents information on the issue of disconnecting from the technological obsessed world of e-mails, texts, and online social networks.
- Media Morph: Moka. Klaassen, Abbey // Advertising Age;4/16/2007, Vol. 78 Issue 16, p33
The article presents an evaluation for the electronic text-messaging book service "Moka."
- What to Expect with Personal Technology. Goldsborough, Reid // Tech Directions;Mar2009, Vol. 68 Issue 8, p13
The article focuses on the report titled "Technology Trends for 2009" released by JWT. The report includes some insightful predictions, including the decline in the use of e-mail, computing will increasingly become untethered and the use of mobile devices will continue to increase. Ann Mack of...
- Cultural influences on adoption of SMS advertising: A study of American and Taiwanese consumers. Muk, Alexander // Journal of Targeting, Measurement & Analysis for Marketing;Dec2007, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p39
This study examines whether cultural differences between countries have a significant impact on consumersï¿½ adoption of SMS advertising. Hofstede's cultural individualism/collectivism dimension is used to investigate whether culture is an important determinant of people's intentions to...
- Europe-wide roll out for SMS2Mail service. // Precision Marketing;9/9/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 45, p2
Reports on the plan of AllisBlue to launch SMS2Mail, a digital services provider integrating mobile and electronic mail content delivery across Europe. Capacity of the communication software; Overview of the messaging process; Statement of AllisBlue CEO Eric Delfosse on the benefits of the...
- TALKING WITHOUT SPEAKING. Day, Rebecca // Popular Mechanics;Sep2002, Vol. 179 Issue 9, p74
Focuses on the emergence of text messaging on wireless communication devices. Description of the concept behind the Short Messaging Service; Factors attributed to the difficulty of promoting text messaging in the U.S.; Examples of companies that offer units and products for text messaging.