- Industry News. Hilvers, Anthony // Circuits Assembly;Sep2003, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p8
Presents an update on the U.S. electronics industry as of September 2003. Resolution of pending patent disputes between EKRA and Speedline Technologies Inc.; Decision of Nextek Inc. to purchase the introduction software modules of Aegis Industrial Software Corp.; Plan of Curie Metropolitan High...
- The Enemy Within. Buetow, Mike // Circuits Assembly;Dec2007, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p4
The author comments on several issues in the electronic circuits industry in the U.S. He criticizes the practice of the U.S. electronic industry of dumping their electronic wastes to China and other developing countries. He mentions the acquisition and subsequent restructuring of Kester and...
- Cookson Exits the Assembly Equipment Biz. // Electronic News;11/17/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 46, pN.PAG
Focuses on the termination of Speedline Technologies, the electronics assembly equipment business of Cookson Group PLC as of November 2003. Reason for its exit in the equipment business; Financial details; Specific market areas targeted by Speedline.
- New Company of the Year. // Electronics Weekly;6/13/2012, Issue 2511, p20
The article offers information on the new award category known as "New Company of the Year," introduced by the International Rectifier Corp. at the Elektra Awards.
- Motion package codes algorithms onto FPGA. Prophet, Graham // EDN Europe;Jun2003, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p18
Features the iMotion integrated design package for motor control from International Rectifier. Product design; Usage; Price of the product.
- IR DEBUTS SINGLE-CHIP FLUORESCENT LAMP BALLAST DEVICE. // Electro Manufacturing;Jun2003, p5
El Secundo, California-based International Rectifier Corp. (IR), has introduced a single-chip fluorescent lamp ballast device with an active, critical conduction mode, boost-type power factor correction method. High power factor improves electrical equipment efficiency. The IR2167 controls the...
- International Rectifier Breaks Ground in Xi'an. // Circuits Assembly;Jan2004, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p16
International Rectifier (IR) Corp. broke ground in October 2003 on a new manufacturing site in Xi'an, China. The new assembly and test facility, which will manufacture key power management components needed to support the world's growing requirement for power supplies, motion control, personal...
- Free tool offers 24-hour design-kit turnaround. Moretti, Gabe // EDN Europe;Nov2002, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p14
Focuses on International Rectifier Corp.'s MyPower online design center, a free Internet-based design-and simulation tool. Features of the product; Price of the custom-design kit.
- Tougher switches. Kren, Lawrence // Machine Design;1/8/2004, Vol. 76 Issue 1, p48
Introduces a line of insulated gate bipolar transistors from International Rectifier. Features of the transistors; Price of the product.