IBM and Sanmina-SCI Sign Agreement
- Sanmina-SCI, IBM Sign Mulitbillion Outsourcing Agreement. // Circuits Assembly;Mar2003, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p10
Reports on a three-year supply agreement between Sanmina-SCI Corp. in San Jose, California and IBM Corp. in Armonk, New York to provide a range of manufacturing services to IBM in North America and Europe. Terms of the agreement.
- Sanmina-SCI Acquires Mexican Plant In IBM Deal. // Latin America Monitor: Mexico Monitor;Feb2003, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p8
Reports on the outsourcing deal signed by U.S. computer firm IBM with electronics manufacturing services firm Sanmina-SCI. Value of the deal; Terms of the agreement; Shift in the business strategy of IBM.
- Sanmina to build IBM eServers, IntelliStations. Burt, Jeffrey // eWeek;1/13/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p23
Reports that computer company IBM Corp. signed a multi-billion dollar deal with Sanmina-SCI Corp. to build its eServer xSeries and IntelliStation workstations as of January 2003. Details of the deal; Manufacturing facilities of IBM to be acquired by Sanmina under the deal; Mention of a separate...
- Sanmina-SCI Issues $750 Million Notes. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Feb2003, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p19
Reports on the senior secured notes closed by Sanmina-SCI Corp. in a private placement in California. Agreement signed by the company to provide International Business Machines Corp. with additional manufacturing services; Expectation for the revenue of the business.
- In Brief. // Circuits Assembly;May2002, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p10
Reports developments in the electronics industry in the U.S as of May 2002. Agreement between Sanmina-SCI Corp. and Umachines Inc. on building quality MEMS; Service of DEK-USA for purchasers of pre-owned 265 series machines; Formation of Coreco Imaging of Intelligent Product Division.
- Harris sells circuit-board assets to Sanmina. // RCR;01/17/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p43
Reports that Harris Corp. will outsource its printed circuit board assembly to Sanmina Corp., an electronics manufacturer, in an effort to lower operating costs. Terms under the agreement.
- Solectron, Sanmina Buying Alcatel Units. Levine, Bernard // Electronic News;01/10/2000, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p42
Reports the agreement of Solectron Corp. and Sanmina Corp. with Alcatel to supply Alcatel units. Compliance of letter of intent to divest facilities; Implications of the agreement to the Alcatel; Control of manufacturing responsibility for communication systems of Alcatel by Selectron.
- Sanmina-Harris PCBA Pact. // Electronic News;01/17/2000, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p32
Deals with the strategic manufacturing agreement between Harris Corp. of Melbourne, Florida and Sanmina Corporation of San Jose, California. Objective of the agreement; When the transaction is expected to close; Statement from Jure Sola, chairman and chief executive officer of Sanmina;...
- SANMINA-SCI DEMONSTRATES ATCA-COMPATIBLE BACKPLANE. // Electro Manufacturing;Jun2005, p4
The article informs that Sanmina-SCI Corp., San Jose, California, a leading global electronics manufacturing services (EMS) company, has successfully demonstrated interoperability of its scalable Advanced Telecom Computing Architecture compatible backplane across a broad spectrum of existing and...