Salesman To The Stars
- Cingular to invest in Southeast markets. // RCR Wireless News;3/4/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p29
Focuses on the plan of Cingular Wireless to invest in its Southeast markets in the U.S. Comment from Mike Orchard, vice president and general manager for Cingular in Georgia.
- Cingular refocuses advertising message. // RCR Wireless News;3/3/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p13
Reports on the new advertising message of Cingular Wireless as of March 2003. Goal of the advertising message; Top five reasons consumers choose a wireless carrier.
- Cingular's Super Bowl Bid. Swartz, Nikki // Wireless Review;02/15/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p10
Reports on the estimated amount spent by Cingular telecommunication company in advertising during the television coverage of Super Bowl XXXV in the United States. Overview of the national multimedia campaign of Cingular.
- Cingular Heads North. // Wireless Week;8/20/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 34, p26
Reports that the business unit of Cingular Wireless Inc. introduced a Canadian roaming service in major metropolitan areas.
- Cingular Starts Testing GAIT. // Wireless Week;1/21/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p5
Reports that Cingular Wireless has started field tests on interoperability standards allowing its subscribers to use both its global satellite for mobile communications and time division multiple access networks. Cingular's plan for the technology called, GAIT; Company that is providing the...
- BITS. // Wireless Week;4/1/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 13, p16
Presents news in telecommunication business as of April 2002. Teen driving safety and courtesy program launched by Cingular Wireless; Rural Wireless Telecommunications Consumer Enhancement Act of 2002 introduced by Representative Barbara Cubin, R-Wyo.; Operators of a common wireless carrier...
- CINGULAR WIRELESS OFFERS NIGHT/WEEKEND MINUTES 7PM-7AM. // RBOC Update;May2003, pN.PAG
Provides information on the 7-7-7 call rate plan introduced by telecommunication company Cingular Wireless for its customers in Tennessee in 2003. Features of the rate plan; Advantages offered by the 7-7-7 option for customers who use the evening and weekend hours to make majority of their...
- Cingular Interactive introduces Canadian roaming. // RCR Wireless News;8/20/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p24
Presents information on the roaming service in Canada offered by Cingular Interactive for subscribers of certain telecommunication services from the United States. Value of the cooperative international effort with Rogers AT&T Wireless Mobitex network; Cities in Canada which are covered by the...
- Cingular aims to woo credit-challenged with ASL plans. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;12/9/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 49, p13
Focuses on the Keep In Contact program of Cingular Wireless LLC, which extends to its Minute Manager automatic spending limit (ASL) program, for its credit challenged customers. Market competitors; Requirements of the ASL program; Findings of the Yankee Group on Cingular's customer base.