- Samsung shipments, profit up in first quarter. Carson, Phil // RCR Wireless News;4/16/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 15, p5
The article reports that Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. shipped nearly 35 million handsets in the first quarter of 2007, posting telecom division profits of $646 million. The company cited sales of its Ultra Edition handsets and new products in China and other emerging markets for its cellular...
- Samsung chooses Qualcomm MSM. // RCR Wireless News;3/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p56
Reports on Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.'s selection of Qualcomm's MSM5200 Mobile Station Modem integrated circuit and system software solution for use in its wireless handsets.
- Samsung Electronics TV phone and watch phone make Guinness Book of World Records. Martinez, Jose // Caribbean Business;1/11/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p39
Focuses on the integrated television and cellular telephone SCH-M22 and a combined watch and telephone SPH-WP10 from Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. in Korea. Recognition of the products by the Guinness Book of World Records; Duration of television viewing and talk time on the cellular phone; Use...
- Samsung expands 'Level' series of wireless smart audio products. // Flare (Pakistan);May2015, p64
The article offers information on the Samsung Level On Wireless and Samsung Level Link, the Samsung wireless audio products include in the Level series of Smart Bluetooth of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Sophisticated Cellphones Get Industry Focus. PALENCHAR, JOSEPH // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;7/6/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 14, p1
This article looks at the lineup of new models and products from the wireless-phone industry in 2009. Particular focus is given to the user-customization capabilities of T-Mobile's second-generation Android-based smartphone. The lineup of code division multiple access/global system for mobile...
- Samsung S5620 Monte. // Flare (Pakistan);8/15/2011, p74
The article evaluates the Samsung S5620 Monte mobile phone from Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Samsung S7230 wave. // Flare (Pakistan);8/15/2011, p75
The article evaluates the Samsung S7230 Wave 723 mobile phone from Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Samsung Galaxy 551. // Flare (Pakistan);8/15/2011, p75
The article evaluates the Samsung Galaxy 551 mobile phone from Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- SUCKER PUNCH. Sen, Sunny // Business Today;5/27/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 11, preceding p48
The article reports on the mobile phones market in India. It mentions Nokia Corp's mobile phone has dominant the mobile phones market by sharing 70 percent between 2007 and 2012. Further it mentions the mobile firm Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. registering higher revenues and was trailing Nokia...