- NET BRIEFS. // Electronic Media;12/31/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 52, p10
Presents news related to the internet in the United States. Release of AccuWeather.com Alert Web site; Enumeration of the most searched-for television shows at Yahoo! Web site; Renewal contract of Gray Communications at Encoda's Columbine and JDS traffic systems.
- The Economist, Mediabistro Join Starbucks Digital Media Network. Raphael, T. J. // Audience Development;Spring2011, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p11
The article reports on several companies that have joined the Starbucks Digital Network. These include "The Economist," Mediabistro, ESPN Insider Rumor Central and Marvel Digital Comics. In October 2010, the Starbucks Digital Network was created in partnership with Yahoo! to bring exclusive news...
- AccuWeather makes rain on 'Net. Tedesco, Richard // Broadcasting & Cable;03/03/97, Vol. 127 Issue 9, p52
Reports on AccuWeather's provision of weather information for 300 sites on the Internet. Features of services; Costs; Clientele.
- Info on the weather. // Editor & Publisher;1/22/94, Vol. 127 Issue 4, p32
Announces the availability of the weather infographics `Accu-Weather Daily Feature' and `Accu-Weather Crop and FutureCast' from Accu-Weather Inc. Uses and features of the graphics; Creators.
- AccuWeather to get new facility. Astor, David // Editor & Publisher;05/10/97, Vol. 130 Issue 19, p31
Reports on a groundbreaking ceremony held by AccuWeather for its new headquarters in State College, Pennsylvania.
- Solving the mobile search puzzle. Ford, Tracy // RCR Wireless News;4/9/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 14, p10
The author reflects on mobile search engines. He claims that Google and Yahoo will face fierce competition from companies that are partnering with wireless carriers when they venture into mobile search. He thinks that mobile search engines will likely evolve into queries for more detailed...
- FIVE TO WATCH. // Marketer (1743-5528);May/Jun2013, Issue 88, p08
The article focuses on several technological innovations in the media industry. It says that Yahoo acquired the Summly mobile application (app) for Â£18 million from Nick D'Aloisio. It cites the Throwback photo app which allows users to take photos in the present, then select a time to send...
- ACCUNET/AP MULTIMEDIA DATABASE NOW AVAILABLE. // Online Libraries & Microcomputers;May2001, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p8
Announces the release of the AccuNet/AP Multimedia Archive database from AccuWeather Incorporated. Contents of the archive database; How to access the archive; Background information on AccuWeather and AccuWeather.com.
- Site Help Schools Access Weather Information. // T H E Journal;Mar2002, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p30
Features the AccuWeather.com web site. Design of the site; Number of broadcasts on meteorology; Services of the sites. INSETS: Tool Locates Experts for Academic Research;Reading Center Aims to Meet Education Act Goals.