Site Of The Week
- MOBILE SERVICES DELIVERY SYSTEM. // Telecommunications - International Edition;Jun2002, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p50
Features the mobile delivery system of Megisto Systems. Description of the product design; Ability to deliver profitable internet protocol data services to subscriber; Details of the product platform.
- Megisto Systems Opens Euro Office. // Wireless Week;4/22/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 16, p22
Reports that Megisto Systems Inc. is opening a European office in Great Britain. Type of service offered by the company; Total amount of funding from investors.
- A NEW TAKE ON MOBILE DATA BILLING. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;06/17/2002, Vol. 242 Issue 24, p34
Introduces the Mobile Services Delivery System (MSDS) infrastructure from Megisto Systems Incorporated. Elements of MSDS; Benefit of the company's trial for the system to wireless operators; Comments from Carol Politi, co-founder and president of Megisto.
- Megisto's Mobile Services Delivery System Enables Personalized Services. // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Aug2002, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p46
Evaluates the Megisto MS950 mobile services delivery system from Megisto System in the U.S. Features of the system on GPRS Gateway Support Node, mobile Internet Telephony Home Agent, security and quality of service management; Option for usage billing, upselling personalized mobile services;...
- Push-to-Talk Charging. // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Sep2004, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p41
Reports on the market growth of push-to-talk over cellular (PoC) developed by Megisto Systems Inc. in Rockville, Maryland. Expansion made by the company to its Mobile Service Delivery System to support charging and control for PoC; Delivery of operators enhanced flexibility to charge customers...
- Xacct, Megisto billing lets users understand data service charges. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;4/1/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 13, p19
Reports on the billing system for wireless telecommunication carriers developed by Xacct Technologies and Megisto Systems. Benefits offered by the system.
- Carrier gateway set to support wireless network roaming. Cox, John // Network World;1/21/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p8
Reports the integration between the development of carrier-based gateway by Megisto Systems company and wireless network on cellular data networks and public-access wireless LAN (WLAN). Feature and function of carrier-based gateway; Pros and cons of WLAN; Background of the company; Effect of...
- Carriers sign contracts on content charging. // RCR Wireless News;2/21/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p18
Presents an update on several wireless communication systems carriers as of February 2005. Information on the content-based online charging system contract provided by Lucent Technologies Inc. and NetSpira Networks to MobileOne Ltd.; Selection of the Mobile Services Delivery System of Megisto...
- On the Web. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb98, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p28
Gives information on the launching of a Web site by Inovonics Corporation, of Boulder Colorado. What is included on the site.