- Insight for the inside. Vittore, Vince // Wireless Review;Jun2003, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p10
Evaluates the SpotCell output optimization system for wireless communication devices from Ottawa, Ontario-based Spotwave Wireless. Key features; Pros and cons; Industrial applications.
- Spotwave names board member. // Mobile Radio Technology;Sep2003, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p41
Highlights the appointment of Dominique Jodoin as board of directors for Spotwave Wireless Inc. Career background of Jodoin.
- Verizon Wireless installs system in NYC train tunnels. Chamoff, Lisa // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);6/8/2001, Vol. 48 Issue 23, p25A
Reports on the cellular telephone service in the train tunnels from Verizon Wireless Inc. in New York City.
- BUSINESS & FINANCE. Kilborn, Robert; Nichols, Judy; Burek, Joshua S. // Christian Science Monitor;5/30/2000, Vol. 92 Issue 131, p24
Mentions the expected announcement of the takeover of British mobile phone operator Orange Plc. by France Telecom.
- Off The Mark. Marek, Sue // Wireless Week;3/11/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p25
Focuses on the success of the i-mode wireless communication service of NTT DoCoMo. European carriers that launched their version of i-mode; Decision of DoCoMo to scale back the expectations for its commercial third-generation services; Performance of the freedom of multimedia access technology...
- Growth on track at Centennial. Johnston, Robert D. // Caribbean Business;3/26/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p29
Reports that Centennial Corporation plans to offer local residential dial tone service in Puerto Rico during 1998 and increase local phone penetration via fixed wireless services. Details on some of the company's business accounts; What areas are evaluated for potential growth by company;...
- Centennial’s quarterly results show revenue up 10%, customer growth. Martinez, Jose // Caribbean Business;10/18/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 42, p41
Reports the quarterly results of Centennial Communications Corp. in the West Indies. Percentage growth in total revenues earned; Increase on the number of customers; Statistics on wireless subscribers.
- PRODUCTS. // Site Management & Technology;Fall/Winter2002, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p31
Presents information on two wireless communication products. Andrew R1900-C repeater from Andrew Corp.; SpotCell 111 and SpotCell 112 coverage devices from Spotwave Wireless Inc.
- Spotwave lines up financing to provide 'always on' services. // RCR Wireless News;6/4/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 23, p32
Reports that Spotwave Wireless Inc. will provide cellular phone users with a technology that will allow service providers to offer always on wireless service in buildings and vehicles. Purpose of the development of Spotwave; Services to be provided by the products; Information on a round of...