RIM Gets A Voice
- All the page. Clark, Brian L. // Money;Mar2001, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p151
Reviews the Blackberry personal digital assistant from Research in Motion. Comparison of the product to Handspring and Palm organizers; Size of Blackberry's screen; Cost.
- Analysts cheer RIM initiatives, cautious of thrifty corporations. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;5/6/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p16
Reports on the popularity of the Blackberry handheld computer from Research In Motion Ltd., as of May 2002. Enhancements made by the company to the technology; Factors that could inhibit sales of the device; Wireless carriers that are partnering with the company to sell the device.
- mobile mailbox. Pedroza, Gisela M. // Entrepreneur;Feb2001, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p25
Introduces the BlackBerry Wireless E-mail Solution handheld computer from Research In Motion Ltd. Features of the device; Price of the product.
- A berry good investment. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;9/17/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 34, p22
The article evaluates the Blackberry personal digital assistant (PDA) from Research in Motion Ltd.
- BLACKBERRY CURVE 8300. Yiacoumi, Roulla // Australian PC User;Sep2007, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p100
The article evaluates the BlackBerry 8300 personal digital assistant from Research In Motion.
- Another RIM Shot. Wickham, Rhonda // Wireless Week;7/1/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 14, p4
Presents an outlook on the factors that will affect the business performance of U.S.-based Research In Motion (RIM). Percentage of increase in the market share of the personal digital assistant sector of RIM at the end of the first quarter in 2005; Implication of legal issues facing RIM for the...
- E-Mail in Your Pocket. // Knowledge Management;Oct2000, p92
Features BlackBerry, a two-way pager with wireless electronic mail and personal information manager pocket computer developed by Research in Motion in the United States. Versions of the device; Correspondence between the device and the desktop personal computer; Advantages of BlackBerry over...
- RIM Expands Handheld Profile. // Wireless Week;04/17/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 16, p3
Features the 957 Wireless Handheld messaging device by Research In Motion Ltd. Specifications.
- Will Apps Mean Apple Forever? Don't Bet On It. Shields, Mike // Brandweek;2/23/2009, Vol. 50 Issue 8, Special Section p8
The article discusses the market for applications designed to run on portable smartphones. Although software has been written for devices made by Research in Motion and Google Inc., their numbers pale in comparison to those made for the Apple iPhone, which offers developers a single platform and...