VoiceXML Gets More Interest
- GOLD SYSTEMS/LEADINGC DEBUT SPEECH SELF-SERVICE APPLICATION. // Audiotex Update;Apr2006, p4
The article reports on an agreement between Gold Systems Inc. and LeadingC. Gold systems has decided to partner Leading C to strengthen its 14 years position in interactive voice response and speech self-service application development. Both Gold Systems and LeadingC create speech self-service...
- VoiceXML distributes voice to the masses. Cravotta, Nicholas // EDN Europe;Jan2002, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p29
Focuses on the uses of the Voice Extensible Markup Language (VoiceXML). Plan of using VoiceXML for Web site infrastructure; Processes for VoiceXML applications; Benefits of the system to companies. INSETS: MOMENT OF SILENCE;DIALOGUE STYLES;RECOGNISE THIS?.
- VoiceXML distributes voice to the masses. Cravotta, Nicholas // EDN;1/10/2002, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p55
Reports the application of Voice Extensible Markup Language on the public telephone services. Improvement of the voice systems; Installation of the Web browsers on processing resources; Management scheme on commodity service . INSETS: MOMENT OF SILENCE;AT A GLANCE;DIALOGUE STYLES;RECOGNIZE THIS?
- The VoiceXML Forum 2.1 Platform Certification Program. // Speech Technology Magazine;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 15 Issue 2, Special section p2
The article reviews the VoiceXML Forum Platform Certification Program software.
- Brainhat Adds Human Touch to Web Page Navigation. // Customer Interface;Dec2001, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p41
Reviews the Voice XML/Web Server from Brainhat Corp.
- Spatial Data Talks Back with VoiceXML. DeCurtins, Peter R. // Geospatial Solutions;Jun2003, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p35
Discusses the use of Voice extensible markup language (XML) by geographic information system (GIS) technologies to facilitate seamless data exchange platforms and across the internet. Advantages; Possibility of leveraging an organization's geospatial information in conjunction with VoiceXML;...
- Speech Rec./Interactive Voice Response. Perez, Jennifer Anne // Customer Interface;Nov/Dec2002, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p46
Features the Voice eXtensible Markup Language, an Internet Protocol-based, voice-driven contact center device. Benefits provided by the product's speech recognition technology; Ability to understand and respond to words and phrases in many languages; Targeted service.
- VOICE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT TOOLS. Scholz, Bill // Speech Technology Magazine;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p37
The article previews the voice application development tools launched at SpeechTEK 2010 held in New York City including the AjaxWeaver VoiceXML Orchestrator, Angel's Caller First Analytics and the Voxeo VoiceObjects Analyzer.
- Week in review. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);8/30/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 36, p9A
Reports business developments in New York as of August 2002. Partnership between 1â€“800â€”Flowers.com and American Greetings.com; Supply contract awarded to Telephonics Corp. from Westland Helicopters; Introduction of the call-return service of Comverse Technology Inc.