JP Mobile Launches RIM-Like Wireless E-Mail
- E-mail, middleware vendors take aim at wireless data world. Cox, John // Network World;10/25/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p8
This article presents information on software vendors specializing in pushing wireless e-mail to mobile devices, such as Good Technology and Research in Motion Ltd., are scrambling to broaden their appeal by creating a middleware layer for accessing all kinds of corporate data. Meanwhile,...
- Software, devices offer remote access to office
information. Gibbs, Colin // RCR Wireless News;10/18/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 42, p20
Focuses on the efforts of handset manufacturers and software developers to offer mobile data access in the U.S. Addition of wireless-fidelity connectivity and Outlook-style features to Goodlink mobile software package by Good Technology Inc.; Launch of Windows Mobile-based devices by AT&T...
- Dispatch software configures to use preference. // Mobile Radio Technology;Sep2002, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p38
Features a dispatch software for wireless communication systems for public safety agencies manufactured by the U.S.-based company, Valor Systems Co. Specifications; Applications.
- Test Path to 3G Leads to Flexibility and Multi-standard Instrumentation. Lau, Yuenie // Wireless Design & Development;Jun2002, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p10
Discusses the marketing of multimedia wireless services in the U.S. Decision of manufacturers and designers to continue designing and manufacturing products that will continue the evolution of the wireless technology; Flexibility of the companies producing 3G products; Use of computer software...
- DIGEO/MAGIS TO DEVELOP WIRELESS MEDIA CENTER SOLUTION. // Computer Protocols;Nov2002, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p5
Announces the agreement between Magis Networks Inc. and Digeo Inc. to jointly develop a prototype wireless media center software.
- Wireless (and Wireless Review) in 2005. Meyers, Jason // Wireless Review;Dec2004, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p6
Introduces a series of articles on wireless technology in the U.S., including the outlook for operations software in 2005.
- Adaptive Broadband to integrate LHS software. // RCR;06/12/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p37
Reports on the integration of LHS Group Inc.'s billing and customer-care software with Adaptive Broadband's AB-Access fixed wireless broadband products.
- Getting WISE to building wireless networks. O'Shea, Dan // Telephony;8/5/96 Supplement edge, Vol. 231 Issue 6, p22
Recommends the use of Wireless System Engineering (WISE) software system to build efficient wireless communications networks. Key attributes of the software; Five major components from which WISE draws its analysis of network environments. INSET: A different kind of local loop..
- CNYBJ.COM BRIEFS. // Business Journal (Central New York);9/12/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 37, p18
Reports business developments in New York as of September 2003. Acquisition of computer security software by the Syracuse Police Department; Expansion of the digital networks of Verizon Wireless Inc.; Access of customers to wireless voice and data networks.