Nextel Subsidiary Misses Payment
- NII Upsizes Deal to Sell $700M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/20/2013, p56
The article reports that NII Holdings, a telecommunications services company, upsized its bond offering from 500 million U.S. dollars and priced 700 million U.S. dollars in 7.875 percent senior notes due 2019, with plans to use the proceeds to pay in full its Mexico bank loan.
- Nextel's international unit files for bankruptcy protection. D.B. // Mobile Radio Technology;Jun2002, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p26
Reports on the filing of a unit of Nextel Communications for bankruptcy protection in Reston, Virginia. Restructure of the debt of NII Holdings; Investment loss by Nextel Communications on the company; Commitment of the company to obtain a capital.
- Latin American markets continue operating as NII declares bankruptcy. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;6/3/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p25
Reports on the filing of NII Holdings Inc. for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Wilmington, Delaware. Agreement reached by the company with its main creditors; Significance of the proposed restructuring; Views of Paul Saleh, executive vice president and chief...
- NII Holdings misses interest payments. // RCR Wireless News;2/11/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p9
Reports failure of NII Holdings to pay its interest payments. Previous missed payments of the company; Purpose of the missed payments.
- NII Prices Upsized $700M HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/12/2011, p1
The article reports on the upsized junk bonds issued by NII Holdings in December 2011.
- Bankrupt NII Holdings to pay $6M to key staff. // RCR Wireless News;7/1/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 26, p4
Reports on the decision of NII Holdings Inc. to pay the retention bonuses of its employees even if they filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy reorganization; Salaries and bonuses to be received by the employees.
- Nextel subsidiary misses $8.3M credit facility payment. Smith, Hilary // RCR Wireless News;1/7/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p10
Reports on the failure of NII Holdings Inc. to make a payment under its Argentine credit facility and could be forced to file for bankruptcy; Interest payment put up by the company; Agreements entered by the company with several lenders.
- NII Holdings Misses Debt Repayment Deadline. // Telecom Mergers & Acquisitions;Jul2014, p7
The article reports on the default payment of mobile network operator NII Holdings Inc. for about $119 million worth of interest payment for the debts of around $4.4 billion.
- NII Holdings Prices $750M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/18/2013, p13
The article reports on the success of NII Holdings to price 750 million-dollars a bond offering, which is considered one of the highest for the year 2013.