Qualcomm 4Q Earnings Flat
- Qualcomm Earns $767M During Quarter. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;7/26/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 30, p3
The article reports on the 767 million U.S. dollar net income of Qualcomm Inc. as of June 27, 2010 in San Diego, California.
- Qualcomm Misses Estimates. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;11/12/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 46, p14
Reveals the factor blamed by Qualcomm Inc. for the earnings per share lower than analysts' expectations it posted in the period ended September 2001. Company's business units that met profit targets in the September period; Projected sales of code division multiple access phones by 2002.
- Qualcomm increases revenues and income. // RCR;11/09/98, Vol. 17 Issue 45, p44
Reports on the financial performance of Qualcomm Inc. for the fourth quarter of 1998.
- Qualcomm Reports Big Gain Over Last Year. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;1/27/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p8
Reports on the corporate profit gained by wireless communications company Qualcomm Inc. for the quarter ending December 2002 in the U.S. Increase of the company's net income; Factors attributing to the increase; Retirement of chief executive officer Donald Shrock.
- Qualcomm revenues down slightly for 2Q. // RCR;04/24/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 17, p10
Reports on the decline in the profit of telecommunication firm Qualcomm Inc. for the second quarter of the year 2000.
- Qualcomm ends year with flourish Vendor pockets $360M. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;11/11/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 45, p4
Reports on the financial results posted by Qualcomm Inc. in 2002. Revenue; Net income; Sales.
- Qualcomm earnings drop 20 percent. // RCR Wireless News;7/30/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 31, p7
Reports on the earnings decline posted by Qualcomm Inc. for the third quarter of 2001.
- Qualcomm. // RCR;04/26/99, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p37
Reports that Qualcomm Inc. reported an increase in revenues for its fiscal 1999 second quarter compared with the same period of fiscal 1998. Adjusted net earnings; Business agreements and other ventures entered into in the said period; Increase in royalty revenues.
- Qualcomm's Net Profit Tops $1B in Quarter. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;7/25/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 30, p3
The article reports that Qualcomm Inc. has reported a net profit of 1.04 billion dollars for its third quarter which ended on June 26, 2011.