Optimizing diffusion of an online computer tailored lifestyle program: a study protocol
- Downshift your lifestyle. Sorel, Karen // Massage Magazine;Jul/Aug2005, Issue 116, p74
Focuses on how living simpler can mean living better. Spending less on lifestyle in order to have a higher-quality and less stressful life; Beneficial lifestyle changes. INSET: To learn more....
- Lifestyle. Erwin, Robert // Wilson Quarterly;Winter94, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p108
Discusses the meaning of the word `lifestyle,' its misuse and its proper provenance. Cultural traditions that gave birth to the word `lifestyle'; Positive meaning of 'lifestyle'; Lifestyle as a word trivialized by journalists, salesmen and pop psychologist; Linear thinking in Western culture.
- More on Wonderful Personhood. // Electronic Ardell Wellness Report (E-AWR);11/11/2010, Issue 552, p3
No abstract available.
- The Dentist in Society Part 4: A Ticket for Every Season. Sadan, Avishai // Quintessence International;Sep2008, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p627
The author reflects on lifestyle which includes daily spendings. He said that two overly simplistic and contrasting approaches seem to dominate one's culture in terms of lifestyle. He stated that most people tend to praise the approach of living somewhat below one's means. He believes that it is...
- HOW IMPORTANT IS A BALANCED LIFESTYLE? // Ardell Wellness Report;Winter2005, Issue 69, p2
Stresses the importance of a balanced lifestyle. Situation when balance should be not be considered.
- An American in Italy. Novak, Michael // America;3/28/1959, Vol. 100 Issue 25, p740
The article focuses on the on the lifestyle of people in Italy. Thousand of people live in cases or shacks around Rome' outskirts. The few cases of psychiatric disorder in the nation is attributed to the incredible patience of the people. Condonation of oppression and human weakness is normal...
- THE VERDICT. // Ralph;Aug2003, p26
Expresses opinions on issues related to men's lifestyle.
- Awake! Rodale, Ardath // Prevention;May99, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p204
Considers how the author wakes up each morning. Her suggestion that people face life fully awake; How seeing life with one's eyes wide open fill them with energy and excitement to discover the keen vibrations of daily living; What she has learned from the challenges she has faced.
- Study raises concerns about school children's health. Castledine, George // British Journal of Nursing;7/8/2004, Vol. 13 Issue 13, p819
Deals with a study which aimed to explore children's healthy lifestyles. Habits that have been linked with disease onset and disease progression; Items included in the lifestyle questionnaire used in the study; Findings of the study.