Childhood meat eating and inflammatory markers: The Guangzhou Biobank Cohort Study
- Recovery Diet. Mohr, Chris // Men's Fitness;Oct2009, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p114
The article provides information on several foods that are considered effective in hastening recovery from sores and preventing inflammation. It suggests to eat low calorie food with nutrients that can mitigate inflammation. It highlights the foods, that can accelerate recuperation including...
- Deficiency in Omega-3 Fatty Acids Tied to ADHD in Boys. // Oriental Medicine Journal;Summer96, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p8
No abstract available.
- DO YOU KNOW GOOD FOOD WHEN YOU SEE IT? // Current Health 1;Mar2002, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p32
Presents an activity to test children's ability in identifying healthy foods.
- ask Doctor Cory. // Turtle;May/Jun2011, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p32
The article presents questions and answers related to children's health and safety including one about vaccines and another about children learning to read nutrition labels.
- Relation of infant diet to childhood health: Seven year follow up of cohort of children in Dundee... Wilson, Andrea C.; Forsyth, J. Stewart; Greene, Stephen A.; Irvine, Linda; Hau, Catherine; Howie, Peter W. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);01/03/98, Vol. 316 Issue 7124, p21
Investigates the relation of infant feeding practice to childhood respiratory illness, growth, body composition and blood pressure. Reduction of respiratory illness during the child's first seven years of life by exclusive breast feeding; Outcome measures. INSET: Key messages..
- The Meaning of Meals. // Working Mother;Apr2001, p84
Cites a study in 'Pediatrics,' which found that children who are allowed to choose how much and when to eat, develop healthier eating habits that kids who are forced to follow an adult schedule. Rationale behind the findings; Suggestions for fostering healthier eating habits in children.
- Ask Doctor Cory. // Children's Digest;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p34
Answers questions about children's disease and nutrition.
- Eat Smart. Hemmelgarn, Melinda // Current Health 1;Mar2008, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p20
This article presents healthy eating tips for children.
- Nutrition and respiratory health in children in six Central and Eastern European countries. Antova, T.; Pattenden, S.; Nikiforov, B.; Leonardi, G.S.; Boeva, B.; Fletcher, T.; Rudnai, P.; Slachtova, H.; Tabak, C.; Zlotkowska, R.; Houthuijs, D.; Brunekreef, B.; Holikova, J. // Thorax;Mar2003, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p231
Analyzes the role of nutrition in children's respiratory health within the cross sectional Central European Study on Air Pollution and Respiratory Health. Methods; Results; Conclusion.