CPI Upgrade No Big Issue
- Foreign Investment Climate. Coleman, Denise Youngblood // Benin Country Review;2013, p79
The article provides an overview of the foreign investment climate in Benin including the country's industries, import partners and commodities, and export commodities and partners.
- ECONOMY. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Cambodia;Apr2005, p13
Provides information on the economy of Cambodia as of April 2005. Estimated gross domestic product growth in 2002 and 2003; Inflation rates; Foreign direct investment in the country.
- 2.0% Inflation Expected By End-2010. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Mar2010, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p9
The article reports on the economic outlook for Slovakia. It is believed that the disinflationary trend in consumer prices that has been in play since mid-2008 has come to an end. It is expected that real gross domestic product (GDP) will expand only by 1.5% in 2010 and inflation will come in at...
- Brazil Rates Peaking. // Emerging Markets Monitor;5/16/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p11
Reports on the increase in the Special System Clearance and Custody inflation rate of Brazil as of May 2005. Annual consumer price index; Projected decline in the real gross domestic growth in 2005; Reason behind the increase in the net profit of Bradesco for the first quarter of 2005.
- Inflation Risks Rising. // Emerging Europe Monitor: South East Europe Monitor;Mar2011, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p6
The article presents an economic outlook for Bulgaria in 2011 by the Business Monitor International (BMI). It states that the headline measure of Bulgarian inflation, Harmonised Index of Consumer Price (HICP), continued its upward trend in December 2010 and posted a rise of 4.4 percent. It also...
- Fed Forecasters See Slower CDP Growth. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/9/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32150, p2
The article reports that gross domestic product will show 3.3 percent growth for the first half of this year and 3.6 percent in the final two quarters of the year before slowing to 3.1 percent growth in the first half of 2006, according to the 39 participants in the Federal Reserve Bank of...
- Setback for Argentine price controls. // Market: Latin America;Apr2006, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p4
Reports on the failure of Argentina to deal with inflation using price controls. Increase of consumer price index in the country in March 2006; Reason for the failure of the government to deal with inflation; Gross domestic product posted by the country in 2005; Forecast on economy of the...
- United Arab Emirates. Plamondon, Bryan // United Arab Emirates Country Monitor;Apr2011, p105
The article presents the political and economic outlook for United Arab Emirates (UAE). A steady build momentum for UAE is expected, with gross domestic product (GDP) growth reaching to 5.3% in 2012-2013. Consumer price index inflation in the UAE is anticipated to increase gradually over the...
- Economy Bottoming Out. // Middle East Monitor: East Med;Dec2009, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p6
The article forecasts the economic performance of Jordan for 2009-2010. The real gross domestic product (GDP) growth in the country will contrast from 2.3% to 2.6%. It also states that the country's consumer price index has increased to 0.5% in September 2009 from the 2.1% in August of the same...