CPI Upgrade No Big Issue
- Foreign Investment Climate. Coleman, Denise Youngblood // Benin Country Review;2013, p79
The article provides an overview of the foreign investment climate in Benin including the country's industries, import partners and commodities, and export commodities and partners.
- ECONOMY. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Cambodia;Apr2005, p13
Provides information on the economy of Cambodia as of April 2005. Estimated gross domestic product growth in 2002 and 2003; Inflation rates; Foreign direct investment in the country.
- 2.0% Inflation Expected By End-2010. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Mar2010, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p9
The article reports on the economic outlook for Slovakia. It is believed that the disinflationary trend in consumer prices that has been in play since mid-2008 has come to an end. It is expected that real gross domestic product (GDP) will expand only by 1.5% in 2010 and inflation will come in at...
- Mexico: Cautiously Confident. // Emerging Markets Monitor;5/10/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p9
Reports on a survey conducted by Banxico which focuses on the economic growth and inflation expectations in Mexico in 2004. Forecasts on average consumer price index (CPI); Percentage of increase in CPI in the first half of April 2004; Gross domestic product for the year; Status of exchange...
- Brazil Rates Peaking. // Emerging Markets Monitor;5/16/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p11
Reports on the increase in the Special System Clearance and Custody inflation rate of Brazil as of May 2005. Annual consumer price index; Projected decline in the real gross domestic growth in 2005; Reason behind the increase in the net profit of Bradesco for the first quarter of 2005.
- Inflation Risks Rising. // Emerging Europe Monitor: South East Europe Monitor;Mar2011, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p6
The article presents an economic outlook for Bulgaria in 2011 by the Business Monitor International (BMI). It states that the headline measure of Bulgarian inflation, Harmonised Index of Consumer Price (HICP), continued its upward trend in December 2010 and posted a rise of 4.4 percent. It also...
- The Economy in Perspective. // Economic Trends (07482922);Jan2005, p1
The article presents an outlook on the U.S. economy. Many analysts believe that the U.S. economy overall will perform much the same in 2005 as it did in 2004. They expect that real gross domestic product will grow in a range centered on 3.5 percent and that core Consumer Price Index inflation...
- Fed Forecasters See Slower CDP Growth. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/9/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32150, p2
The article reports that gross domestic product will show 3.3 percent growth for the first half of this year and 3.6 percent in the final two quarters of the year before slowing to 3.1 percent growth in the first half of 2006, according to the 39 participants in the Federal Reserve Bank of...
- Setback for Argentine price controls. // Market: Latin America;Apr2006, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p4
Reports on the failure of Argentina to deal with inflation using price controls. Increase of consumer price index in the country in March 2006; Reason for the failure of the government to deal with inflation; Gross domestic product posted by the country in 2005; Forecast on economy of the...