Guy LalibertÃ©: On Being the First Clown in Space
- FORK IT OVER. // Boys' Life;Jan2004, Vol. 94 Issue 1, p10
Reports on the plan of private company Space Adventures, Ltd. to launch private trips to the space station and back beginning 2005.
- THE ULTIMATE HIGH-ADVENTURE TRIP. Jones, Tom // Boys' Life;Mar2007, Vol. 97 Issue 3, p42
The article discusses the author's experience of going on space flights.
- THE LAST MISSION. Smith, C. O. // Air Classics;Sep2012, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p22
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of completing his 50th mission during the Korean War, beginning in the summer of 1950 when North Korea invaded South Korea.
- Space for two on orbit tour. Egan, Liam // Travel Trade;11/19/2003, p4
Reports on "space experiences" company Space Adventures' holding of interviews in Australia with people desiring to secure a holiday in orbit in 2005. Company's global search for two paying guests to join the world's first privately funded mission to the International Space Station; Amount to...
- Space Adventures. // AirGuide Online.com;6/1/2009, p12
The article reports that Space Adventures Ltd. will announce the identity of a Canadian entrepreneur who is slated to travel with Soyuz TMA-16 spacecraft crew on September 2009. It is reported that the company, which provides human space missions to the world market, will organize a special...
- Space Adventures. // CruiseGuide;6/1/2009, p11
The article reports on the special event which will be held by the Space Adventures Ltd. in the Canadian Space Agency (CSA) in Montreal, Quebec and the Press Hall of the Expocentre in Moscow, Russia. The company will announce the identity of a Canadian entrepreneur who intends to launch the...
- SPACE DRUNK. Temescu, LeeAundra // Discover;Oct2007, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p19
The article presents a personal narrative of the author simulating whether or not one can fly a space shuttle drunk.
- Eyewitness to Apollo 8: A personal memoir. Oberg, James // Astronomy;Dec2008, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p22
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of witnessing the Apollo 8 manned space mission in December 1968.
- The new race for space. Noakes, Gary // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;11/10/2006, Issue 2742, p9
The article reports that Virginia-based Space Adventures is employing Russian technology to offer space travel for $102,000. The company has already sent four people into orbit with Russian cosmonauts at a cost of approximately $20 million for a 10-day space trip. The company plans to offer less...