The Philippines' 40 Richest
- Constructing Bigger Bankrolls. CHEN, CAROLINE; FLANNERY, RUSSELL; JETLEY, NEERJA PAWHA; KILACHAND, SEAN; NAM, SUZANNE; SAVAGE, PHYLLIS FANG; TAN, JESSICA // Forbes Asia;Sep2014, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p88
The article lists the 50 richest persons in the Philippines including Henry Sy, David Consunji, and Alfredo Yao.
- Mall tycoon still richest in PH. // Filipino Reporter;8/29/2014, Vol. 42 Issue 39, p2
The article reports on the inclusion of shopping mall tycoon Henry Sy and his family as the richest in the Philippines in 2014 with net wealth of 12.7 billion U.S. dollars, and mentions other Filipino billionaires who made the list including Lucio Tan, Enrique Razon, and John Gokongwei.
- Mall mogul tops list of richest Filipinos. // Asian Pacific Post;11/6/2008, p28
The article highlights the results of the list of the Philippines' richest people released by Forbes magazine which indicated that shopping mall mogul Henry Sy has topped the list after amassing $1.65 billion in 2007.
- The 40 richest Pinoys. // Filipino Post;9/6/2012, p9
The article reports on the top 40 richest people in the Philippines including Henry Sy on the top with net worth of $9.1 billion, followed by Lucio Tan with $4.5 billion net worth, and Enrique Razon Jr. who manages the International Container Terminal Services (ICTS).
- The Philippines' 50 Richest. Chen, Caroline; Jetley, Neerja Pawha; Nam, Suzanne; Behal, Ambika; Kilachand, Sean; Tan, Jessica // Forbes Asia;Sep2015, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p056
The article reports on 50 richest people of Philippines and the increase in decrease in their wealth and the value of their conglomerates. It is noted that the Philippines billionaires include Henry Sy, founder of SMInvestments, John Gokongwei Jr., president of JG Summit Capital Markets Corp.,...
- From Berths to Bettors. NAM, SUZANNE; SAVAGE, PHYLLIS FANG; MERTENS, BRIAN; NGUYEN, LAN ANH; JETLEY, NEERJA PAWHA // Forbes Asia;Jul2012, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p74
The article offers information on the 40 richest men of Philippines, as listed by the periodical. It states that Henry Sy is the richest person of Philippines, who controls the country's biggest retail group, the company SM Prime. It mentions that Lucio Tan is the second richest person, who owns...
- The Philippines' 40 Richest. Nam, Suzanne // Forbes Asia;9/7/2009, Vol. 5 Issue 13, p72
The article reports on the top 40 richest person in the Philippines. Henry Sy, owner of SM and Banco de Oro Unibank, ranked first having 3.8 billion dollar. It was followed by Lucio Tan having 1.7 billion dollar whose Philippine National Bank received regulatory approval to buy 38 percent of...
- The Philippines' 40 Richest. Doebele, Justin; Nam, Suzanne; Perkinson, Glen; Posadas, Joy; Williams, Steven // Forbes Asia;10/29/2007, Vol. 3 Issue 18, p24
The article features the Philippines' 40 richest people. With a net worth of $2 billion, Jaime Zobel de Ayala owns the country's largest conglomerate Ayala Corp. Henry Sy, owner of SM Prime Holdings and Banco de Oro, has a net worth of $1.7 billion. Other businessmen mentioned were Lucio Tan of...
- The Philippines' 40 Richest. Nam, Suzanne; Chen, Caroline; Chopra, Tina; Savage, Phyllis Fang; Nguyen, Lan Ann; Viswanathan, Meenakshi // Forbes Asia;10/27/2008, Vol. 4 Issue 18, p52
The article presents information on 40 richest people in the Philippines as compiled by the journal "Forbes Asia". It is reported that Henry Sy & family is at first position with a $3.1 billion wealth. He controls the nation's second largest bank. Lucio Tan & family stands at number second with...