Talk About Imbalances
- Asian giant steps closer to GDP target. Oatham, Muriel // Fund Strategy;10/26/2009, p13
The article reports that the 8.9% growth in China's gross domestic product (GDP) for the third quarter of 2009, has took the country closer to its GDP growth target for the year.
- 2010 Will Test The Investment Model. // Asia Monitor: China & North East Asia Monitor;Feb2010, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p1
The article presents the economic outlook for China for 2011. An overview of the economic condition in China is presented in which retail sales, industrial production, and fixed asset investment shows solid rates of expansion as well as increasing imports and exports which it signals for a...
- Mainland Misery, Cont. Ferguson, Tim W. // Forbes Asia;6/18/2007, Vol. 3 Issue 11, p18
The article reports that China had dropped eight points in tax comparison released by "Forbes" magazine. Chinas was still the third-stiffest burden of the 50 places shown in this magazine, better only than France and Belgium. It was noted that China's macro tax burden was 18% of gross domestic...
- China GDP Slows To Hot 7.3%. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/22/2014, pA01
10 Q3's year-over-year economic growth was slightly better than expected, but it was the slowest pace since early '09. Q2 GDP rose 7.5%, which is the gov't target. Strong exports boosted Q3 GDP, but consumer spending detracted. Sept. industrial production grew 8%, topping the 7.5% expected. For...
- Chinese growth disappoints. Yarker, Jonathan // Fundweb;4/15/2013, p15
The article reports on the disappointment of the 7.7 per cent growth of the economy in China in the first quarter of 2013 compared to the 7.9 per cent in the fourth quarter of 2012.
- China. // BOFIT Weekly;10/23/2015, p2
The article presents an overview on economic situation of China in the third quarter in 2015 along with information on growth in the country's gross domestic product, decline in value of China's currency yuan and decline in industrial output growth.
- China's Consumers Could Boost GDP Growth Rate. G. P. // Global Finance;Sep2015, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p45
The article states that according to the report published by non-profit, The Demand Institute, if the Chinese government and Chinese businesses adopt right policies, Chinese economy will witness high gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate.
- China. // BOFIT Weekly;10/21/2016, Issue 42, p2
The article offers an update on the economic developments in China for the week of October 21, 2016, including the growth in the country's gross domestic product (GDP) for the third quarter in a row, the 0.1% year-on-year (y-o-y) increase in producer prices in September 2016 after 54 consecutive...
- Opportunities in China Stocks. LINN, GENE // Equities;Jun2009, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p25
The article discusses the factors that signal the recovery of the Chinese economy. The economic stimulus plan of China was bigger than that of the U.S. in terms of size compared to annual gross domestic product. There was also increased lending in December 2008. Stimulus measures were...