A view of new trailer products
- Product Profiles. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2013, Vol. 54 Issue 8, p58
The article offers information on several products from the truck trailer industry, including tridem slider suspension systems from SAF-Holland SA, the AeroSaver trailer side skirt from Fleet Engineers Inc., and the Eaton Fuller FLEX Reman transmissions from Eaton Corp.
- SAF CBX69 tridem slider suspension debuts. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;6/ 5/2013, p3
The article describes the SAF CBX69 tridem slider suspension systems for trailer applications from SAF-Holland.
- SAF-Holland fortifies its financial position. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2009, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p6
The article reports on the â‚¬798.8 group sales of SAF-Holland SA in 2008 which is said to be nearly the same level as in 2007. In the final months of 2008, the sales of the company were negatively affected by the economic crisis. Chief executive officer (CEO) Doctor Reiner Beutel attributed...
- Information Vehicles. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2008, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p113
This section offers news briefs on the truck trailer industry. The "2007 Catalog & Selection Guide for Couple Products" has been released by SAF-Holland Inc. The Web site of TODCO has been enhanced, according to Scott Blackford, vice president of marketing and sales. According to the "2007...
- Low-mount models. // American Trucker;Dec2012, p1
The article evaluates the Meritor Trailing-Arm Air (MTA) suspension series for trailers from commercial vehicle equipment manufacturer Meritor.
- What's new in: Trailer suspensions. // Fleet Owner Blog;8/10/2012, p4
The article previews several products, including the CBX Series of slider tandem suspension from SAF-Holland, the Meritor RideSentry air ride suspension from Meritor Trailer Products, and the Intraax suspension from Hendrickson USA.
- What's new in: Trailer suspensions. // Fleet Owner;Aug2012, Vol. 107 Issue 8, p1
The article offers information on various truck trailer suspensions including Intraax and Vantraax suspensions from Hendrickson USA, Meritor MTA Suspension from Meritor and CBX self-steering suspension and axle system from SAF-Holland.
- Meritor launches Rapid Response program. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2014, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p5
The article reports that Meritor Inc.'s Aftermarket business has launched the Rapid Response program in response to U.S. truck operators' request for faster availability and shipment of trailer products. Topics covered include features of the program, the introduction of a two-fold program for...
- A look at new trailer products. WEBER, RICK // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2013, Vol. 54 Issue 8, p48
The article offers information on several trailer products introduced at the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) that was held in the U.S. in 2013 including the DM400 trailer from Reyco Granning Suspensions, a steel wheel from Cunningham Co. LLC, and corrosion protection from AZZ...