Hospitality committee rolls out red carpet
- Conley assumes leadership of NTTC. // Bulk Transporter;Feb2006, Vol. 68 Issue 8, p8
The article reports that John Conley has assumed the leadership of the National Tank Truck Carriers (NTTC), following the retirement of Cliff Harvison in the U.S. Conley joined NTTC as vice president in the year 1989 after serving for 10 years as editor of "Modern Bulk." Other NTTC staff changes...
- PEOPLE IN THE NEWS. // Bulk Transporter;Feb2006, Vol. 68 Issue 8, p61
The article reports on career developments of executives in truck industry in the U.S. Heil Trailer International has named Joe Calonge as chief engineer for global accounts and special projects. Consolidated Metco Inc. has promoted Michael Hurley and Michael Harman to vice-president and Michael...
- SHORT HAULS. // Overdrive;Sep2002, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p12
Reports developments related to trucking industries as of September 2002. Appointment of Bob Christensen being the general manager of Kenworth; Highlights of Travelcenters of America 30th celebration; Expansion of Ohio Turnpike Commission on Charge Account Program.
- Avia's new owners ring the changes. // Commercial Motor;1/13/2005, Vol. 201 Issue 5111, p12
Reports on the restructuring of Daewoo Avia organization in 2005. Acquisition of a majority holding in the Prague, Czech Republic-based truck manufacturer; Changes in the appointment of executives of the company; Plans regarding the products.
- Suppliers. // Refrigerated Transporter;Oct2002, Vol. 39 Issue 17, p48
Reports on executive changes in companies supplying equipment to the refrigerated transport industry in the U.S. in 2002. R.O.M. Corp.'s appointment of Jack Dewees as territory manager; Goodyear's appointment of Dave Beasley as commercial tire sales director; TODCO's promotion of Bob Berry to...
- People and Positions. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2013, Vol. 54 Issue 12, p95
The article announces career developments involving executives in the truck and trailer industry in the U.S., including the resignation of Bill Crown from trailer manufacturer Great Dane, the appointment of Stephen Roy as president of North American sales and marketing at Mack Trucks Inc. and...
- Putting out the welcome mat. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2013, Vol. 54 Issue 8, p39
Photographs of members of the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) in the U.S. in 2013 are presented including Reyco Granning Suspensions executive Joe Gallo, Walther Engineering and Manufacturing executive Chris Walther, and Z Technologies Corp. executive Tom McAfee.
- People and Positions. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2010, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p49
The article announces several executive appointments in the trucking sector including John F. Cannon as vice-president of engineering at Walker Group Holdings-Transport Division, Paul Hecker as head of field demonstration and training at Palfinger, and Larry Harrison as vice-president of sales...
- Bendix to boost ranks in Elyria. Prizinsky, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;12/1/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 48, p2
Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC plans to expand the engineering staff at its headquarters in Elyria, Ohio, due to new products and a recovery in the heavy-duty truck industry. Bendix, a unit of brake manufacturer Knorr-Bremse AG in Munich, Germany, will hire 15 engineers in the first...