Betts Spring signs agreement with DTNA
- Betts Spring signs deal with DTNA. // Fleet Owner;Jun2011, Vol. 106 Issue 6, p16
The article reports on an agreement between Betts Spring Co. and Daimler Trucks North America LLC(DTNA) on a three-year renewable contract to supply Betts and Life-Time Fenders branded spray suppression products and other proprietary components.
- Betts Spring signs agreement with DTNA. // Bulk Transporter;Jun2011, Vol. 73 Issue 12, p43
The article reports on the finalization of a three-year renewable long-term agreement between Betts Spring Co. and Daimler Trucks North America LLC (DTNA) which supplies Betts and Life-Time Fenders LLC branded spray suppression products manufactured to DTNA specifications in the U.S.
- WABCO, DTNA enter supply agreement. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;6/27/2012, p2
This article reports on a long-term supply agreement formed by Wabco Holdings Inc. with Daimler Trucks North America.
- Wabco, DTNA forge air disc brake deal. // Fleet Owner Blog;6/19/2012, p1
The article reports on the long-term supply agreement between Wabco Holdings Inc. and Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA).
- US Army division awards tractor contract to Daimler Trucks North America. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2009, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p18
The article reports on the contract awarded by the U.S. Army Tank-automotive and Armaments Command to Daimler Trucks North America LLC (DTNA) for the delivery of 1,780 units of M915A5 6x4 military line haul tractors. It states that the contract represents a block upgrade as a result of the...
- Accuride reaches agreement with Daimler. // Fleet Owner;Jul2015, Vol. 110 Issue 7, p1
The article discusses business agreement among commercial vehicle industry supplier Accuride Corp. and Daimler Trucks North America LLC for supplying gunite brake drums. Topics discussed include Original equipment manufacturers (OEM), views of Rick Dauch, president at Daimler Trucks North...
- Citation Corp. Wins Daimler Trucks Contract. // Modern Casting;Jun2008, Vol. 98 Issue 6, p11
The article reports on the supply contract between Daimler Trucks North America LLC and Citation Corp. The supply contract entails Citation Corp. to deliver components for heavy- and medium-duty trucks such as engine brackets, chassis and suspension. All assembly plants of Daimler in the U.S.,...
- Automotive: News Headlines. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;Jul2010, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p18
The article offers news briefs related to automotive industry. MTS Allstream Inc. announces its three-year contract renewal with New Flyer Industries. Vision Industries and Burtek Inc. signed a letter of intent regarding teaming agreement in representation of Burtek for the production of...
- North Carolina UAW workers ratify new contract with Daimler Trucks North America. // Fleet Owner Blog;5/19/2014, p6
The article reports that members of the International Union United Automobile Workers of America (UAW) at truck manufacturer, Daimler Trucks North America LLC's (DTNA) facilities located in Cleveland, Moun Holly and Gastonia, North Carolina have ratified a new four-year collective bargaining...