Betts Spring Co becomes CVSN member
- BATTLE OF THE 'BIG TWO' TRUCK SHOWS ESCALATES. // Diesel;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p19
The article reports on the announcement of the Commercial Vehicle Industry Association of Queensland (CVIAQ), organizer of the Queensland Truck and Machinery Show, that its future events will be held at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre (BCEC).
- New fender design said to reduce spray. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;1/24/2012, p7
The article offers information on the SprayOff anti-spray poly guard fender from Betts Spring Co.
- Betts Spring hires marketing coordinator. // Fleet Owner Blog;12/4/2012, p8
The article announces the hiring of Eddie Cadena as marketing coordinator of Betts Spring Co.
- Betts Spring adds two quarter fenders. // Bulk Transporter;Oct2012, Vol. 75 Issue 4, p47
The article reports on the expansion of Betts Spring Co. distribution bundle with the addition of Betts branded stainless and SprayOff poly quarter fenders.
- Quarter fenders available. // American Trucker;Nov2012, p10
The article offers brief information on quarter fenders from Betts Spring Co.
- SprayOff fender use enhances fleet safety. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;2/1/2012, p3
The article previews the SprayOff Anti-Spray Poly Guard quarter fenders from Betts Spring Co.
- CSA-compliant mud flap hangers. // Overdrive;Apr2012, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p50
The article offers brief information on Spring-loaded mud flap hangers from Betts Spring Co.
- Design said to reduce spray. // Fleet Owner;Mar2012, Vol. 107 Issue 3, p43
The article offers brief information on the SprayOff anti-spray polyguard fender from Betts Spring Co.
- Betts Spring promotes 'Bill' Betts to vice president. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;1/10/2012, p9
The article announces the promotion of William Michael Betts to vice president (VP) of Betts Spring in January 2012.