Auto Safety House marks 70th anniversary
- Auto Safety House expands workshops. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2012, Vol. 53 Issue 5, p5
The article announces that fleet systems provider Auto Safety House (ASH) has expanded its package of workshops, seminars and clinics, and has training sessions located in Phoenix, Tucson and Holbrook in Arizona and in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Riding the bus for profit. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2011, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p24
The article features full-line truck equipment distributor Auto Safety House, based in Phoenix, Arizona, which also sells and services school buses. It notes that air-conditioning systems are provided by Auto Safety House to buses of school districts, suited to their particular needs. It also...
- Fire truck dealership to open in Salt Lake City. Rattle, Barbara // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;1/8/2007, Vol. 36 Issue 27, p1
The article reports the decision of bus, truck and trailer parts and service supplier Auto Safety House to enter Salt Lake City, Utah. It is said that the initial focus of the company is to act as a dealer for firetrucks manufacturer Seagrave Fire Apparatus LLC. Auto Safety House president and...
- MILLION-DOLLAR DEALS. Illia, Tony // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);8/1/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 31, p23
Presents updates on business deals involving several companies in Las Vegas, Nevada as of August 2005. Viper Development LLC; Auto Safety House LLC; BPI Eastern LLC; Wichert Properties LLC.
- ENGAGEMENTS, WEDDINGS, BIRTHS AND BIRTHDAYS. // Hill;1/14/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p23
The article announces several celebrations, weddings, engagements and birthdays in the U.S. in January 2009.
- Country profile. Irwin, Richard // Asian Business Review;Dec96, p79
Presents information on 1995's symbolism for anniversaries in Vietnam. Anniversaries of independence and national unification; Expected growth of gross national product; Economic figures for Vietnam.
- Bicentennial plans on despite diminished budget. Beal, Eileen; Maringo-Bucci, Jennifer // Crain's Cleveland Business;3/24/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p16
Focuses on the budget problems faced by Ohio Bicentennial Commission in organizing the state's bicentennial celebrations. Original budget of the commission; Reduction in the budget allocated to the commission; Impact of the state's economic problems on the Commission's budget.
- Year of Mexico speaks to a big constituency. // Crain's Chicago Business;4/5/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 14, p4
The article mentions the 200th anniversary of Mexican independence and the 100th anniversary of the Mexican Revolution in the year 2010.
- Midwest Clay Guild 25th anniversary. // Ceramics Monthly;Mar1998, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p24
Presents information on a three day show and sale of members' work which was held by the Midwest Clay Guild, of Evanston, Illinois, to celebrate its 25th anniversary. Details on a portion of the proceeds being donated to the Hospice of the North Shore; Information on equipment used by members...