Dana will acquire certain AIL axle assets
- Dana will acquire certain AIL axle assets. // Bulk Transporter;Jun2011, Vol. 73 Issue 12, p10
The article reports on the signing of agreement between Axles India Ltd. (AIL) and Dana Holding Corp. for the acquisition of selected assets of AIL's commercial truck axle business.
- Dana will acquire certain AIL axle assets. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;5/10/2011, p5
The article reports on the definitive agreement signed by Dana Holding Corp. with Axles India Ltd. (AIL) to acquire the commercial and truck axle business of AIL. It states that DANA will take full ownership of the axle drive head and final axle-assembly operations under the terms of agreement....
- Dana Corporation Announces New Lightweight Dana Spicerï¿½ Tag Axle. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2003, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p22
Features Dana Corp.'s Dana Spicer tag axle. Specifications; Capabilities; Contact information. INSETS: New Stopping Distances;CastLite, A New Lightweight Drum.
- Reduced-maintenance trailer axles from Spicer. // Fleet Owner;Dec97, Vol. 91 Issue 12, p57
Features Dana Corp.'s Spicer RM line of trailer axles. Key specifications; Ordering of the products; Available wall thickness.
- Wix puts up filter plant in Poland. Cullen, David // Fleet Owner;Jun97, Vol. 92 Issue 6, p100
Comments on the introduction of a factory by Dana Corporation's Wix Filtration Products Division in Poland. Background information on the company.
- Dana opens German office. Cullen, David // Fleet Owner;Jun98, Vol. 93 Issue 6, p112
States that an office has been opened in Neu-Ulm, Germany, by the Dana Corporation. Reason for opening an office in Neu-Ulm, Germany; Housing of business-development managers by the office; Comments from Automotive Components Group president, Bill Carroll.
- Tomorrow's systems. // Fleet Owner;Dec2001, Vol. 96 Issue 12, p38
Reports on the decision of the Commercial Vehicle Systems unit of Dana Corp. to integrate its Spicer Heavy Systems Assembly Division into its Ride and Control Systems division. Mission of the Commercial Vehicle Systems; Reason for the integration; Details on the organizational changes as a...
- Wide and smooth. // Fleet Owner;Apr2002, Vol. 97 Issue 4, p43
Announces the introduction of steer axles by the Commercial Vehicle Systems Division of Dana Corp. Design of the axles; Enhancements to the axles; Problems addressed by the product.
- Hydraulics reduce operator fatigue. // Government Product News;Mar94, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p10
Features Dana Corp. Mobile Fluid Products Division's Gresen Electro-hydraulic Joysticks. Capabilities; Applications and uses; Components.