Medium-, heavy-truck sales rise in April
- In June, Class 8 sales slide again, down 9.7%. Fajuri, Gabe // Automotive News;7/24/2000, Vol. 74 Issue 5885, p63
Reports on the sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks in the United States in June 2000. Fall of total sales of Class 8 trucks; Manufacturers that posted gains.
- Class 8 sales continue steep decline in August. Stoll, John // Automotive News;10/2/2000, Vol. 75 Issue 5897, p20
Reports the decline of Class 8 truck sales in the United States. Data on August 1999 and 2000 sales performance; Percentage of Kenworth Truck Co. and Volvo Truck Corp. sales loss; Statistics on truck sales of Bering Truck Corp.
- Truck sales increased again in April. // Commercial Motor;5/12/2011, Vol. 214 Issue 5432, p10
The article offers information on the report issued by the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders according to which truck sales in Great Britain increased in April 2011.
- Used Truck Sales Down in January: ACT. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;2/26/2013, p2
The article reports on the decline in the sales of used class 8 trucks in the U.S. in January 2013 by three per cent year-over-year.
- Surprise surge in heavy truck sales. Semple, Jack // Motor Transport;5/8/2003, p6
Reports the sales performances of heavy trucks in April 2003 in Great Britain. Estimated percentage increase in sales reported for the month; Statement of truck makers on its order intakes; Percentage increase in the cost of trucks due to currency changes. INSETS: Van market is...
- Monthly U.S. truck sales hit 35-month high in September. // Fleet Owner Blog;10/10/2014, p1
A blog is presented on truck sales in the U.S. during September 2014, which states that Class 8 sales of trucks increased by 19.4 percent in September 2014 over 2013.
- Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Up 11% in March. Weber, Rick // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;4/10/2014, p3
The article reports on the increase in sales of medium and heavy trucks in March 2014.
- BCA sees tippers keep strong sales. // Commercial Motor;6/26/2003, Vol. 197 Issue 5034, p49
Reports on the sales of truck tippers in Great Britain as of June 2003. Demand for chassis with special bodies.
- EDITORIAL. // India Transport Portal;Apr2013, Issue 23, p1
The author claims that while the 2013 financial data for the heavy trucks industry shows a decline, the evolving truck market shows positive developments for second hand market and multi-axle trucks.