Class 8 order backlog at 55-month peak
- Class 8 orders bounce back in December. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;1/23/2012, p9
The article reports on a significant increase in Class 8 truck orders in the U.S. in 2011, according to ACT Research Co. (ACT).
- Class 8 Preliminary Net Orders Down in March: ACT. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;4/4/2012, p6
The article discusses a report from ACT Research Co., LLC that found that Class 8 trucks orders came below expectations in March 2012, which is said to be the weakest since September 2010 at 18,400 units.
- ACT Research: Class 8 orders soften in March. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;4/25/2012, p4
The article discusses a report released by ACT Research Co. which shows a decline in demand and orders for Class 8 trucks in North America in February and March 2012.
- ACT Research: Truck orders hit soft patch. // Fleet Owner Blog;7/ 5/2012, p2
The article reports on the decline in the preliminary net orders for North American Class 8 truck and Class 5-7 trucks in June 2012, revealed by ACT Research Co. LLC.
- Class 8 Orders Remain Soft in August: ACT. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;9/20/2012, p3
The article reports on the estimated weak orders for Class 8 trucks that will continue until August 2012 as to the released State of the Industry Report by Act Research Co. projecting smaller opportunities for rebound production by 2013.
- Truck Production on Pace for 11% Increase over 2011: ACT. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;10/23/2012, p1
The article estimates that 280,000 to 284,000 trucks will be produced in North America in 2012, an increase of 11% from 2011, according to ACT Research Co.
- ACT still bullish on Class 8. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;2/14/2012, p3
The article reports that transport company ACT Research Co. (ACT) declared in the February 2012 issue of the "ACT North American Commercial Vehicle Outlook" that they are looking to expand economic activity much like in 2011 and is maintaining a bullish attitude on their Class 8 trucks.
- Class 5-8 Orders Above November Norm: ACT. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;12/21/2012, p2
The article discusses a State of the Industry report released by ACT Research Co. which reveals that orders for Class 5-8 trucks in November were better than average in 2012, but dropped below October's level of activity.
- ACT Research report suggests used trucks off to rough start in 2013. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;2/27/2013, p4
This article reports on the result of a study conducted by ACT Research on the sales volumes for used Class 8 trucks in the U.S. as of January 2013.