European Union commercial vehicle registrations increase 9.5% in April
- European CV Registrations Down 13.3%. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;3/27/2013, p3
This article reports on the decrease in the European commercial vehicle registrations in February 2013. It is inferred that Great Britain was the only one to have positive results in the van segment. The registered new trucks represents a 15.4 percent decline in comparison with the first two...
- Soft around the edges. // Commercial Motor;4/28/2005, Vol. 201 Issue 5126, p22
Focuses on the trends in the commercial vehicle markets in Great Britain. Projected number of commercial vehicle registrations in 2005; Increase in the number of vehicles registered in the tractor market; Outlook for commercial vehicle registrations.
- Flowering in winter and summer alike. // Commercial Motor;1/27/2005, Vol. 201 Issue 5113, p22
Reports on the status of the commercial vehicle industry in Great Britain as of December 2004 according to the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders. Percentage of increase in vehicle registrations; Statistics on truck sales; Increase in the average price of diesel.
- Registrations up for fifth month this year. // Commercial Motor;7/10/2003, Vol. 198 Issue 5036, p20
Reports on the increase in commercial vehicle registrations in Great Britain as of June 2003. Percentage of growth in commercial vehicle registration; Details on the increase in truck sales.
- European commercial vehicle registrations increase 9.3% in first half, 10.3% in June. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2014, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p12
The article presents data from the European Automobile Manufacturers Association (ACEA) on the increase in European commercial vehicle registrations in the first half of 2014. Topics discussed include the number of new vehicles registered from January to June, respective registration growths in...
- Gotta a new motor? // Commercial Motor;3/3/2005, Vol. 201 Issue 5118, p22
Presents information on commercial vehicle (CV) registrations in Great Britain in January 2005, according to the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders. Outlook for the commercial vehicle industry in 2005 by CEO Christopher Macgowan; Contributions of heavy and medium van sales to the...
- Sales enter a period of calm. // Commercial Motor;7/13/2006, Vol. 204 Issue 5186, p22
The article focuses on the stabilisation of commercial vehicle registrations in Great Britain despite the problems caused by digital tachographs according to the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders CEO Christopher Macgowan. The CEO predicts the effect of the introduction of the Euro-4...
- EU Commercial Vehicle Registrations Up 7.5% in December. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;1/27/2012, p3
The article reports that commercial vehicle registrations in the European Union grew by 7.5 percent at 166,739 vehicles as of December 2011, as reported by European Automobile Manufacturers Association. Most of the vehicle registrations increased in France, Great Britain, and Germany while...
- European Commercial Vehicle Registrations Down 17.8% in May. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;6/28/2012, p6
The article reports on the continuing decline in commercial vehicle registrations in Europe in May 2012. Demands for heavy trucks fell by 14.2 percent as 18,562 unit were registered in the European Union (EU). Great Britain was reportedly the only market to post growth in commercial vehicle...