- Spanish university confers honorary doctorate on Manasse. Thompson, Cheryl A. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;12/15/2010, Vol. 67 Issue 24, p2089
The article reports that the University of Salamanca presents an honorary doctorate in pharmacy to Henri R. Manasse Jr., executive vice president of the American Society of Health-System Pharmacist (ASHP).
- NEWSMAKERS. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/23/2005, Vol. 52 Issue 53, p16A
The article reports career developments of the executives in Long Island, New York. Richard P. Dina was appointed as senior advisor for Adelphi University's advancement. Constance Hanes was the recipient of Saint Charles Hospital's 2005 Sister Martha Winum Award for Mission and Ministry. Beth E....
- At the top of their game. Richard, Carli // Pharmacy Today;Jul2005, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p14
This article presents information about the 2005 Pinnacle Award organized by the American Pharmaceutical Association on June 14, 2005. This year's recipient in the individual category was pharmacist Diane D. Cousins, who is vice president of the Center for the Advancement of Patient Safety in...
- Joseph Dean wins APhA-ASP Outstanding Dean Award. Price, Suzanne // Pharmacy Today;Apr2005, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p18
The article provides information about Joseph O. Dean, who was named the recipient of the inaugural APhA Academy of Student Pharmacists (APhA-ASP) Outstanding Dean Award. The award was established in 2004 to recognize a school or college of pharmacy dean who has made significant contributions to...
- SUPPLY Side. // Lodging Hospitality;4/1/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 5, p78
Presents news briefs concerning the U.S. hotel industry as of April 2005. Recipient of the 2005 Teaching Excellence Award from the New York University School of Continuing and Professional Studies; Executive appointments at several hotel and industry suppliers; Aim of an agreement signed by...
- From ticket manager to 'Mr. Baseball' in 50 years. Benner, Bill // Indianapolis Business Journal;6/26/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 16, p63A
The article describes Max Schumacher, a baseball player in Indianapolis who was before a ticket manager in 1956 and became Indy's Mr. Baseball in 2006. A graduate of Shortridge High School and Butler University, Schumacher is famous and highly respected throughout all baseball. He received the...
- Call him Dr. Atkins. // Northern Ontario Business;Apr2005, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p19A
Reports that Michael R. Atkins, president of the journal "Northern Ontario Business" will be awarded an Honorary Doctor of Letters by Laurentian University at their spring convocation in Sudbury, Ontario.
- David R. Prentkowski. Friedland, Ann // Food Management;May2005, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p52
Profiles David R. Prentkowski, director of Food Services University of Notre Dame and recipient of Silver Plate Award of International Foodservice Manufacturers Association. Career background of Prentkowski; Affiliations of Prentkowski; Strategy used by Prentkoswki in managing his...
- Real Leaders Are Attending To a 360Â° Environment. Smith, Laurence R. // Journal of Innovative Management;Summer2005, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p5
Talks about employee coaching as a tool to help people in the business environment to live more consciously. Development and advantages of coaching; Award won by the University of Northern Colorado's Monfort College of Business.