Evaluation of Shoulder and Elbow Questions on the Orthopaedic In-Training Examination as an Instrument for Enhancing Examination Preparation
- SBOT to honor AAOS. Stafford, Kim // AAOS Now;Aug2011, Vol. 5 Issue 8, p46
The article reports that the Sociedade Brasileira de Ortopedia e Traumatologia (SBOT) will honor the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) as guest nation during the 43rd SBOT Annual Meeting to be held in SÃ£o Paolo, Brazil in November 2011. It says that SBOT and the AAOS first held...
- Guest Nation China, AAOS Share "Growing Friendship". DECKER, AMANDA // AAOS Now;Jan2015, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p48
The article reports on the participation of the Chinese Orthopaedic Association (COA), considered as the largest orthopaedic association in the world, in the 2015 American Academy of Orthopeadic Surgery (AAOS) Annual Meeting in Las Vegas, Nevada. The partnership between COA and AAOS is...
- Utility of AAOS OITE Scores in Predicting ABOS Part I Outcomes. Swanson, David; Marsh, J. Lawrence; Hurwitz, Shepard; DeRosa, G. Paul; Holtzman, Kathleen; Bucak, S. Deniz; Baker, Amy; Morrison, Carol // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;6/19/2013, Vol. 95-A Issue 12, p1125
The article presents a study on the use of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) Orthopaedic In-Training Examination (OITE) in predicting outcomes of the Certifying Examinations Part 1 by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery (ABOS). It says that the study used methods such as...
- AUCs in Development. // AAOS Now;Feb2013, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p43
The article discusses three Appropriate Use Criteria (AUC) on which the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) is currently working and which includes Treatment of Distal Radius Fractures (DRF), Optimizing the Treatment of Rotator Cuff Problems (RC) and Nonsurgical Treatment of...
- Putting sex in your orthopaedic practice. // AAOS Now;Jul2010, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p39
The article reports that Health Issues Advisory Board and the Ruth Jackson Orthopaedic Society of the American Academy of Orthopeadic Society (AAOS) Women provides important information for your practice about issues in the U.S.
- Looking Forward to a New Home for Orthopaedics. HACKETT, KAREN L. // AAOS Now;May2013, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p46
The article discusses the plans on constructing a building of orthopaedic headquarters in Rosemont, Illinois which was approved by the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) Board of Directors. Orthopaedic surgeon Joshua J. Jacobs states that the building includes an Orthopaedic...
- This month, we focus on Spine and Foot and Ankle. // AAOS Now;Sep2011, Vol. 5 Issue 9, p1
The article offers information on the 2012 Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) to be held in San Francisco, California on February 7-11.
- Meetings and Course Listings. // AAOS Now;Nov2012, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p50
A calendar of events related to orthopaedics to be held during 2012-2013 is presented, which includes the Orthopaedic Research Society (ORS) Annual Meeting, the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) Webinar on Practice Management, and Cervical Spine Research Society Instructional...
- Have You Visited iPosters Yet? NIESEN, KATHIE // AAOS Now;Aug2013, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p43
The article reviews the website of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) located at the www.aaos.com.