- Correction. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/26/2012, Vol. 204 Issue 18, p2
A correction is presented to an article originally published in the July 23, 2012 edition, which failed to identify Celeste Gudas as chief executive officer of talent agency 24 Seven.
- Recognition Comes To Growing 24 Seven. Beckett, Whitney // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/1/2007, Vol. 193 Issue 117, p14
The article announces the finalists for the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2007 Award. A panel of independent judges selected Celeste Gudas, Sheilah Hogan and Stuart Kagel, who founded 24 Seven Inc. in 2000, as finalists. The honor follows 24 Seven's new status as a certified Women's...
- Fashion's Disgruntled Workers. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/11/2012, Vol. 203 Issue 119, p1
The article discusses the economic conditions of American retail industry employees after the 2010 recession. Topics discussed include decreased job satisfaction and loyalty to employers among retail workers, improved satisfaction for workers who are occupationally mobile and have changed jobs...
- The Dynamics Of Digital. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/5/2012, Vol. 203 Issue 115, p11
The article presents information on The Women's Leadership Rountable meeting with female executives in New York in 2012 to discuss the impact that the digital revolution has had on their businesses. The author looks at the executives, which include Laura Pomerantz, founder of PBS Real Estate,...
- With economy showing improvement, make yourself stand out from the crowd. // Same-Day Surgery;Jan2010 Supplement, p1
The article focuses on the results of the 2009 Same-Day Surgery Salary Survey in the U.S.
- How to: Design and run salary surveys. Fowler, Alan // People Management;09/26/96, Vol. 2 Issue 19, p42
States the pitfalls to avoid when undertaking salary survey. Reasons why information about other employer's salary could be valuable; Range of proprietary sources of data; Format and principal issues in any survey. INSETS: Example of profile job description.;Further reading..
- Salary freezes thawing out in most sectors. // CA Magazine;Apr97, Vol. 130 Issue 3, p10
Reports the results of the 1997 national compensation study which surveyed more than 400 organizations in Canada. Anticipation of bigger wage increases in 1997 than in 1996; Statistics on distribution and expected salary increases, cash bonus programs, benefits and pension plans in various sectors.
- Survey: Money, information jobs are best paying in Las Vegas. Moore, Thomas // Las Vegas Business Press;06/26/95, Vol. 12 Issue 25, p3
Presents the results of a wage survey in Las Vegas, Nevada, sponsored by Eastridge Group, and the Nevada Development Authority. Chief financial officers as the highest paid employees; Other high-paying jobs.
- What are you worth? // NZ Marketing Magazine;Sep97, Vol. 16 Issue 8, preceding p7
Reports on the response to the 1997 Marketing Magazine/Research International marketing salary survey in New Zealand. Total number of replies received; Donation of $952 to the Child Cancer Foundation; Publication of results in a full Salary Survey report in the October 1997 `Marketing Magazine'...