ESTONIA: RISK SUMMARY
- Political Conditions. // Estonia Country Review;2010, p12
The article provides an overview of the political condition of Estonia and discusses the country's economic restructuring problems.
- Government Functions. // Estonia Country Review;2010, p30
The article provides information on Estonia's government functions as of 2010 including the country's constitution, legislative authority, and legal system.
- Estonian government and politics. Tallo, Ivar // World Affairs;Winter95, Vol. 157 Issue 3, p125
Traces the developments regarding Estonia's government and politics from 1991 to the present. Problem facing Estonians in 1991; Specifics of the passage of the Constitution on June 28, 1992; State structures inherited from Soviet Estonia; Question about continuity or discontinuity of elites;...
- Government Functions. // Estonia Country Review;2012, p50
The article provides information on Estonia's government functions as of 2012 including the country's legislative authority, judicial system, and constitution.
- Government Structure. // Estonia Country Review;2012, p52
The article provides an overview of Estonia's structure of government as of 2012 including the country's executive branch, elections, and the type of government.
- Government Functions. // Estonia Country Review;2009, p30
The article offers information on the different functions of the government of Estonia including the Executive, Legislative and Judicial authority.
- Government Structure. // Estonia Country Review;2009, p32
The article offers information on the government structure of Estonia, which highlights its type of government, suffrage and political parties and leaders.
- ESTONIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Apr2011, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p10
The article focuses on the internal issues of Estonia which include the governing party to benefit from the economic development of the country, steady restriction of current account surplus, and its business environment is the highest in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE).
- Political Risk Index. // Estonia Country Review;2011, p20
The article focuses on the political risk index in Estonia, which is calculated using an established methodology by the editor-in-chief of "CountryWatch," including political stability, political representation, economic risk and corruption.