Growing Potential For Rate Cut
- Mortgage Assistance Plan To Boost Consumption. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Aug2011, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p5
The article presents an economic forecast from 2011 to 2015 in Hungary specifically on the use of the mortgage assistance plan to boost household consumption. The Hungarian government and the national banking association have permitted the foreign currency mortgage holders to use a more...
- Recovery Still Reliant On Net Exports. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Apr2011, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p4
The article discusses the economic forecasts for Hungary, in which net exports are expected to be the main driver of economic recovery through 2013. It says that retail trade declined by 0.3% year-on-year (y-o-y) in November 2010, while the domestic banking sector is predicted to be reluctant in...
- Weak Forint Poses Risks To Further Rate Cuts. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Aug2010, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p5
The article presents an outlook on the economic condition in Hungary in August 2010. It predicts a further 25 basis points (bps) of reductions by the end of the year provided that the disinflationary trend remains to play out, and the economic recovery of the country stays fragile. It states...
- Chapter 3: 10-Year Forecast. // Hungary Business Forecast Report;2011 3rd Quarter, Issue 3, p21
The article forecasts the economic conditions in Hungary in 2020 including the economic recovery to effect from 2011, the fall of the annual average inflation to 3.9% by 2015 and the economy in the country would benefit from the macroeconomics stabilisation beyond 2015.
- Rates Going Nowhere Fast. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jun2011, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p5
The article offers information on the forecasts of Business Monitor International Ltd. (BMI) related to the economy and monetary tightening status of the National Bank of Hungary (NBH). It states that Hungary is expected to experience monetary tightening due to the fragile economic recovery. It...
- Hungary: Rates Set To Bottom At 5.50%. // Emerging Markets Monitor;2/1/2010, Vol. 15 Issue 41, p14
The article presents an outlook for the economic performance of Hungary following the decision of the National Bank of Hungary to cut its key policy rate by 25 basis points on January 25, 2009.
- chapter 2: Economic Outlook. // Hungary Business Forecast Report;2006 Quarter3, p11
The article presents the economic prospect in Hungary.
- chapter 3: 10-Year Forecast. // Hungary Business Forecast Report;2008 4th Quarter, p23
The article presents the 10-year macroeconomic forecasts for Hungary for the period 2008-2017 by the Business Monitor International Ltd.
- chapter 3: 10-Year Forecast. // Hungary Business Forecast Report;2009 1st Quarter, p25
The article offers information on the economic outlook of Hungary from 2010-2018.