POLAND: RISK SUMMARY
- TPSA dials up sinking profits. // Warsaw Business Journal;3/4/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p23
Reports the decline of the net profit of the Telekomunikacja Polska in Eastern Europe. Causes on the sank of the net profit; Estimated percentage decline on the profit; Improvement on the restructuring operational efficiency.
- REUTERS week. // Warsaw Business Journal;10/15/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 42, p1
Reports on the cancellation of plan for payment of dividend and savings for expansion by the shareholders of Poland telecom operator Telekomunikacja Polska.
- Polish Democracy: Dreams and Reality. Szacki, Jerzy; Warman, Jerzy B. // Social Research;Winter91, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p711
Discusses the iconographic transformations that accompanied Poland's transition to democracy. Teleology of change; Utopia of civic society; Myth of unity; Conflict between reality and the society's illusions about democracy.
- Political Conditions. // Poland Country Review;2010, p10
The article focuses on the political conditions in Poland including the dismissal of the Polish United Workers' (Communist) Party in January 1990, election of Lech Walesa as president for a five-year term in November 1990 and the first free parliamentary elections happened in October 1991.
- Government Functions. // Poland Country Review;2010, p31
The article provides information on the functions of the government in Poland including constitution, executive authority and legislative authority.
- Government Structure. // Poland Country Review;2010, p33
The article presents the structure of government in Poland including constitution, legal system and political parties and leaders.
- chapter 1: Political Outlook. // Poland Business Forecast Report;2006 3rd Quarter, p5
The article provides a political outlook for Poland for the year 2006.
- chapter 1: Political Outlook. // Poland Business Forecast Report;2009 3rd Quarter, p9
The article reports on the political forecast for the third quarter of 2009 for Poland, including information on political risk rating, political strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats and domestic and foreign policies.
- Chapter 1: Political Outlook. // Poland Business Forecast Report;2011 2nd Quarter, Issue 2, p7
The article provides information on the political outlook for Poland for 2011 including the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats (SWOT) analysis of its politics, the political risk ratings, and the domestic politics.