- Joynson Holland shows it future. // Cabinet Maker;02/02/2001, Issue 5223, p5
Reports on Joynson Holland's unveiling of its first Ian MacGuffog-designed furniture line at The Furniture Show.
- JOYNSON HOLLAND. // Cabinet Maker;8/8/2008, Issue 5600, p17
The article focuses on Joynson Holland company and its support to the 'Ask If It Is' british publicity campaign. It tells that Joynson managing director Ian MacGuffog has said that quality, value, and service are the usual key elements that customers expect from manufactured products but...
- Sofa So Good. // Cabinet Maker;1/28/2011, Issue 5722, p18
The article presents proposals of Ian MacGuffog, managing director of Sofa Workshop Ltd., on his business plans for the company in Great Britain in 2011. He mentions that the firm's primary focuses for the said year is to rebuild its network and to improve the total business. He plans to boost...
- Are maufacturers' reps cost effective?. Arnold, Ted // Automotive Marketing;Nov97, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p122
Provides information on maufacturers' representatives. Questions asked pertaining to cost effectiveness of these representatives; Advantages of using representative firms.
- The all-American fall guy. Ferguson, Andrew // Across the Board;Jul/Aug97, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p11
Asserts that diversity training is purely American. View of the author on the uniqueness of the American businessman.
- Incorporation. // Black Enterprise;Jun86, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p265
Many new entrepreneurs often rush to incorporate their new ventures which is often an unwise move. Although incorporation is the preferred form for most businesses, it is by no means necessary or appropriate for every endeavor. Some advice on deciding on whether or not to incorporate.
- Black success in the corporate world. Graves, E.G. // Black Enterprise;Aug87, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p9
Editorial. Many companies are cutting down in their personnel, public affairs and affirmative action departments, where blacks are heavily represented. As the trend continues black executives will have difficulty succeeding. Therefore, they must equip themselves with more and better skills in...
- How to avoid the corporate crunch. Dingle, D.T.; Green, C.M. // Black Enterprise;Aug87, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p42
Q & A session with the seven members of Black Enterprises Corporate Roundtable on how to avoid getting caught in the corporate crunch.
- Today's corporate environment. Dingle, D.T.; Green, C.M. // Black Enterprise;Aug87, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p40
Examines the uncertainties that plague many black professionals today as well as the tactics used to reach, and stay, at the top.