Airsprung Furniture issues profits warning
- Duckers holds back Airsprung. // Cabinet Maker;06/02/2000, Issue 5190, p3
Cites factors affecting the profits of Airsprung Group in the year ended March 31, 2000.
- Continued recovery for Airsprung. // Cabinet Maker;12/18/2009, Issue 5668, p4
The article reports on the continuous recovery of Airsprung Furniture Group PLC, with its revenue increasing by 9% or 23.1 million pounds for six months ending September 30, 2009 in Great Britain.
- Airsprung reassurance. // Cabinet Maker;7/26/2002, Issue 5297, p3
Reports that Airsprung Furniture Chairman Philip Bradshaw has reassured shareholders that the company is on course for an improvement in profits for 2002. Role of Tony Lisanti, Airsprung chief executive in the company's improvement; Value of the Gloucestershire site sold by the company.
- Zero debt Airsprung gives profit warning. // Cabinet Maker;10/10/2003, Issue 5359, p5
Reports on the issuance of profit warning by Airsprung Furniture in Great Britain. Sale of the Sprung Slumber business to rival manufacturer Steinhoff; Value of the operating loss; Trading performance of the furniture maker.
- Airsprung confident of bounce back after losses. // Cabinet Maker;7/3/2009, Issue 5644, p5
The article reports on the decline of sales of mattress and sofa bed manufacturer Airsprung Furniture Group Plc in 2009 in Great Britain. It states that the company's sales has dropped 14% to Â£42.8 million during the first quarter. However, the company revealed that despite a weak first half...
- Multiples effect hits Airsprung Beds' profits. // Cabinet Maker;3/11/2005, Issue 5429, p6
Reports on the issuance of another profits warning by Airsprung Furniture Group due to the weakness of bed market in Great Britain. Cancellation of orders from multiple bed retailers for Airsprung Beds; Difference between the expectation and actual demand; Dismissal of the seasonal workforce...
- Airsprung springs into action in the US. // Cabinet Maker;12/12/2008, Issue 5618, p8
The article reports that Airsprung Furniture Group has signed a licensing agreement with a bed manufacturer in the U.S. The new deal was announced as the company reported that its revenue for the six months ending September 30, 2008 has fallen by 15% to Â£21.1 million. The company said that...
- More space for Gainsborough. // Cabinet Maker;02/06/98, Issue 5074, p5
Focuses the investment made by Airsprung Furniture Group for an extension at its factory in Gainsborough, England.
- Final quarter surge gives Airsprung record profits. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;06/12/98, Issue 5092, p6
Details the growth in the financial performance of furniture manufacturer Airsprung Furniture. Reported pre-tax profits; Factors attributed to its strong financial performance.