- Igoe retailer campaign. // Cabinet Maker;3/28/2003, Issue 5330, p3
Reports that bedroom furniture Igoe Furniture is developing an autumn consumer marketing campaign to drive more business through its stockists in Great Britain.
- Igoe brand is sold. // Cabinet Maker;7/6/2007, Issue 5545, p3
The article reports on the acquisition of Igoe Furniture by manufacturer Whiteleaf Furniture in Great Britain. Whiteleaf has purchased the intellectual property rights of Igoe's brand and products for an undisclosed amount. The acquisition will strengthen the position of Whiteleaf as one of the...
- Showing off. // Cabinet Maker;1/28/2005, Issue 5423, p35
Recognizes the awards garnered by furniture firms in Great Britain. Selection of Design Interiors as the winner of the Scooping the Event of the Year trophy.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;7/26/2002, Issue 5297, p3
Presents an update on the furniture industry in Great Britain as of July 26, 2002. Approval of the expansion plan of Igoe Furniture on a factory; Consumer brochure launched by Hettich; Value of the manufacturing plant sold by Nobia to Jeld-Weld and BHD.
- Shop window. // Cabinet Maker;11/19/2004, Issue 5415, p10
Features various furniture products. Design of the Amelia grand sofa from Wade Upholstery; Range of finishes available for the Classic collection of white bedroom furniture from Igoe Furniture; Quality of the Versailles six drawer tall chest from Lifestyle Furniture.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;12/3/2004, Issue 5417, p5
Reports developments related to the furniture industry in Great Britain as of December 2004. Schedule of branch opening of colonial style furniture and accessories retailer and supplier Lombok; Increase in the sales volume of department store chain John Lewis; Web sites introduced by garden...
- People. // Cabinet Maker;5/7/2004, Issue 5387, p6
Reports on career developments of executives in the furniture industry. Promotion of John Wallach as national sales manager at Ekornes Ltd. in the UK; Recruitment of Amanda Reed as category manager for carpets and electricals at Leekes; Appointment of Kathy Atkins as sales administrator at Igoe...
- Igoe's double whammy. // Cabinet Maker;12/10/2005, Issue 5418, p41
Features the website of bedroom furniture manufacturer Igoe Furniture. Accessibility; Ease of navigation; Visual appeal. INSET: Verdict.
- Father launched business as used furniture store. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;2/16/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 24, p85
Presents a historical background to the Design Interiors furniture business of Bob Cadrecha and his family in Ybor City, Florida. Start of the business as a second-hand furniture store in the 1940s by Spanish immigrant Belarmino Cadrecha, Bob Cadrecha's father; Start of Design Interiors in 1973...