Peter Guild takes two wins at DuPont Awards
- Industry recognises shining product stars. // Cabinet Maker;01/26/2001, Issue 5222, p3
Highlights the 2001 Furniture Industry Awards. Winners at the event.
- Nominations Underway For 19th Annual ARTS Awards. // Home Fashion & Furniture Trends;Apr/May2007, p5
The article calls for nominations to the 19th Annual ARTS Awards.
- F/T honors bedding retailers. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;5/7/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 34, p1
The article announces that Mattress Firm, Mattress Giant, 1800mattress.com, and American Furniture Warehouse were awarded as Retail Giants of Bedding in the U.S.
- The Trilliums: Making good thing really great. Knell, Michael // Furniture/Today;02/05/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 22, p42
Focuses on the Trillium Awards in Canada. Significance of the awards for the recognition of excellence of furniture manufacturers; Discussion on the premise of the awards; Suggestion of steps to improve the program.
- They're the tops! // Home Furnishings;Mar/Apr95, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p28
Presents the winners of the 1995 British Furniture Industry Awards and the 1995 Gifts of the Year Awards. Includes winners of the retailers of the year award; Suppliers of the year; Student designer of the year.
- DuPont Awards expand with new designers. // Cabinet Maker;11/19/99, Issue 5164, p5
Reports on the New Designer award for a sofa, an additional category of The DuPont Furniture Awards.
- Corinth scoops double at DuPont awards. // Cabinet Maker;03/10/2000, Issue 5178, p2
Reports on Corinth Designs' receipt of two awards at the 2000 DuPont Furniture Awards with sister company Contemporary Furniture Co. receiving the third award.
- Quality in abundance. // Cabinet Maker;10/5/2001, Issue 5258, p16
Focuses on the success of retailers in the furniture industry. Nomination of the furniture retailers by consumers; Recognition of Macclesfield-based Arighi Bianchi as the recipient of the Manufactures' Retailer of the Year; Significance of business partnerships and products on the increase of...
- Leather upholstery: an elementary success. // Cabinet Maker;10/26/2001, Issue 5261, p19
Focuses on the success of Holmes sofa collection on leather upholstery market in Great Britain. Acquisition of top spot for Furniture 2001 awards; Demand of style from the society; Focus of the Furniture 2002 awards; Change of furniture trends.