Siddall & Hilton sells bed springs division
- LEGGETT & PLATT ACQUIRES NORTHWESTERN ASSETS. // Metal Center News;Sep2002, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p53
Reports the acquisition Northwestern Steel and Wire Co. by Leggett & Platt Inc. in the U.S. Total assets of Northwestern; Expansion on the business services of Leggett; Enhancement of customer services.
- L&P purchases store fixtures supplier to RHC. // Furniture/Today;7/14/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 44, p115
Reports on the acquisition of fixtures producer RHC Spacemaster by Leggett & Platt Inc. in the U.S.
- Leggett & Platt: To Sell Some Plants. M. C. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/10/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 38, p5
Reports on the planned divestiture of several manufacturing facilities by Leggett & Platt Inc. (L&P) as of October 2005. Business segments operated by L&P; Locations being considered by the company for divestiture; Factors prompting the need for the divestiture.
- Tempur Sealy exits innersprings; sourcing from L&P. // Furniture/Today;7/7/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 44, p4
The article offers information on the acquisition of the bedding provider Tempur Sealy International's U.S. innerspring component production facilities by the engineering components producer Leggett & Platt (L&P) and also informs that Tempur will stop the innerspring production in the U.S.
- What's news at the top? // Wood & Wood Products;Mar97, Vol. 102 Issue 3, p51
Presents information on the top 25 architectural woodworkers and store fixture manufacturers in the United States, for March 1997. Purchase of Leggett and Platt by Rodgers-Wade Manufacturing Co.; Winning of contract by Valley City Manufacturing Co.; Winning of contract by Parenti and Raffaelli...
- Leggett & Platt makes further acquisition: RHC Spacemaster. // Wire Journal International;Sep2003, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p10
Reports on the acquisition of store fixtures manufacturer RHC Spacemaster by cable manufacturer Leggett & Platt Inc. Customers of RHC Spacemaster; Reasons for a sluggish financial performance of RHC; Comments on the economic scenario.
- Southern Textiles joins L&P's Fashion Bed Group. // Furniture/Today;4/12/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 32, p4
Reports on Forsyth, Georgia-based furniture and bedding components supplier Leggett and Platt's acquisition of Southern Textiles.
- Sleep Innovations Combines Plants. // Home Textiles Today;1/26/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p17
The article focuses on West Long Branch, New Jersey-based memory foam manufacturer Sleep Innovations, which is transferring its production from its Elkhart facility to its foam pouring plant in West Chicago, Illinois in 2009. It states that the West Chicago the company acquired production...
- Sleep Innovations Owner Grabs More Foam. // Home Textiles Today;4/9/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p2
The article reports on the plan of Sleep Innovations to acquire Leggett & Platt's Prime Foam, a firm that produces polyurethane foam for bedding and furniture. The acquisition is expected to raise Sleep Innovation's annual revenues by over 60 percent. Leggett claims that the deal should result...