MEAG at work on $35 million fiber-optic network
- Municipal Electric Authority of Georgia. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;06/17/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30416, p8
Reports that the Municipal Electric Authority of Georgia has declared that electric deregulation will not affect the agency until the year 2002. Electricity costs; Focus on maintaining its competitive prices and reducing its $3.7 billion debt; Release of two tax-exempt refundings; Variable-rate...
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;1/10/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33645, p14
A table is presented which provides data on the negotiated bond offerings of several countries and government agencies including Georgia Municipal Electric Authority, Phoenix Industrial Development Authority, and North Carolina.
- Negotiated Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;12/9/2015, p1
A table is presented which offers information on several negotiated bond sales in the U.S. as of December 7, 2015 including Kaweah Delta Health Care District, Woodland Davis Clean Water Agency, and Georgia Municipal Electric Authority.
- DOE Finalizes Last of Loan Guarantees for Vogtle Project. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;7/6/2015, Vol. 275 Issue 1, p5
New York State bans fracking, at least for now.
- Telecom Reform in Dhaka. // Emerging Markets Monitor;8/26/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 19, p8
Reports on the telecommunication bonds issued by the government of Bangladesh. Purpose of issuing the bonds; Cellular phone network in Bangladesh; Planned liberalization of the telecommunication market.
- Media/Telecom. // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/29/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 4, p30
Presents a graph and charts related to bond issues in media and telecommunications industry for January 2001. Graph of technology underwriting volume; Tabulation of volume issue by product; Equity and debt deals; Top new issues managers; Equity underwriting calendar.
- Latin American issuer pulls deal. Wirz, Matt // High Yield Report;10/11/99, Vol. 10 Issue 39, p11
Reports that Telefonica del Peru, the first Latin American issuer to use the political risk insurance bond product, pulled its 10-year bond deal from the market.
- ICO bonds see dramatic uptick on McCaw's infusion. Braunschweig, Carolina // High Yield Report;11/08/99, Vol. 10 Issue 43, p1
Reports on a dramatic uptick on ICO Global Communications bonds after a cash infusion by investors led by telecom pioneer Craig McCaw.
- Bell almost there, but not quite. Conrad, Lee // High Yield Report;11/08/99, Vol. 10 Issue 43, p3
Informs on the United States Department of Justice's announcement that Bell Atlantic is not yet ready to enter the New York State, and the implication of the announcement to high yield telecom bond issuers.