Health care system in North Carolina relying on ratings
- News In Brief: S&P Raises N.C. MCC's FHC Bonds. // Bond Buyer;1/10/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31301, p2
Reports on rating of North Carolina Medical Care Commission's (MCC) outstanding debt issued for FirstHealth of the Carolinas (FHC) Inc. by Standard & Poor's Corp. Basis for the rating; Rating assigned to hospital revenue bonds of MCC; Plans of FHC regarding the issuance of bonds.
- HIT Vendor Round-up: Thomson Reuters, Psyche Systems, Merge & EZ-CAP. Goedert, Joseph // Healthdatamanagement.com;4/11/2012, p1
The article announces client wins and new alliances from health information technology (HIT) vendors as of April 2012 including three-hospital delivery system FirstHealth of the Carolinas which will implement HIT software from Thomson Reuters, Siemens Healthcare which will market Psyche Systems...
- Overloading or underloading that washer? You risk poor quality, unhappy customers. // American Laundry News (Crain Communications Inc. (MI));Dec2007, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p6
The article discusses laundry industry experts' views on overloading or underloading washers. According to Earl Carter, director of central laundry for FirstHealth of the Carolinas, overloaded washers will not allow water, chemicals, temperature and mechanical action to work evenly throughout...
- SEI Investments Doctors FirstHealth. Randall, Danielle // Investment Management Weekly;06/12/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 23, p4
Deals with the awarding of FirstHealth of the Carolinas of its operating and foundation assets to its first manager-of-managers, SEI Investments.
- Open Wide. Mycek, Shari // Trustee;Mar2000, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p12
Offers a look at the benefits of the dental clinics opened by FirstHealth of the Carolinas in Pinehurst, North Carolina. Details on the how it started; Impact of the dental clinics on the children's health; Challenges faced during the development of the clinics; Changes that occurred in the...
- Diabetes management program makes FirstHealth an AHA NOVA Award winner. // AHA News;7/11/2014, Vol. 50 Issue 14, p4
The article announces that the comprehensive health care network FirstHealth of the Carolinas received the 2014 American Hospital Association (AHA) NOVA Award in recognition of FirstHealth's efforts in helping people manage and improve their illness.
- A Team of Entrepreneurs. Diiulio, Renee // 24x7;May2012, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p10
The article features the clinical engineering team of FirstHealth of the Carolinas in North Carolina. Entrepreneurship and teamwork are the two philosophies guiding the team's activities. FirstHealth's motto is "Working together, first in quality, first in health." The service delivered, the...
- Head of two Clinic hospitals heading south. Suttell, Scott // Crain's Cleveland Business;9/5/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 36, p0013
The article announces the promotion of David J. Kilarski as chief executive officer (CEO) of Firsthealth of the Carolinas Inc.
- FIRSTHEALTH OF THE CAROLINAS. // RN;2000 CareerSearch, p60
The article provides information on services and professional opportunities for nurses at FirstHealth of the Carolinas based in North Carolina. It attributes the popularity of the health care system among patients and professionals to its reputation as a health care and community leader that...