Field Operating Agencies
- Field Operating Agencies. // Airman;2007 Special Issue, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p16
The article offers information on the field operating agencies of the U.S. Air Force. The Agency for Modeling and Simulation explores new warfighting concept and missions, while the Audit Agency reviews the operation's effectiveness and efficiency. The Center for Environmental Excellence...
- U.S. Air Force Selects Asigra. // Information Today;May2005, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p37
This article reports on the decision of the U.S. Air Force Center for Environmental Excellence to select Asigra's Televaulting software to provide disaster recovery and system restore solutions for its computing environment as of May 1, 2005.
- Environmental Contracting. // Army Lawyer;Jan2001, Issue 338, p73
Focuses on the audit report of the United States Air Force Audit Agency on the Air Force Affirmative Procurement Program. Responsibility of federal agencies for environmental accountability; Preference of the US Congress for local contractor to receive environmental restoration and mitigation...
- Auditing: It's not just about the dollarsâ€¦. AMES, TONY // Armed Forces Comptroller;Winter2010, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p20
The article discusses auditing, a formal examination of an organization's accounts or financial condition. It states that an audit can be utilized to monitor the money and help ensure that financial resources are efficiently used, properly accounted for, and documented. Performance audits...
- Auditing and the Air Force Audit Agency. Brody, Richard G; Moscove, Stephen A. // Armed Forces Comptroller;Spring2003, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p24
Analyzes the U.S. Air Force Audit Agency (AFAA). History of the AFAA; Publications which feature the audit responsibility of the AFAA; Steps in conducting an AFAA audit; Strategic plan for the AFAA. INSET: Format of an AFAA Audit Report.
- Field Operating Agencies. Varhegyi, Jim // Airman;Jan2004, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p16
Presents several field operating agencies of the U.S. Air Force. Services offered by the Air Force Agency for Modeling and Simulation; Operations of the Air Force Civil Engineer Support Agency; Programs offered by the Air Force Inspection Agency; Objective of the Air Force Personnel Center.
- The Agency is in the Game... Jankovich, Laura N. // Armed Forces Comptroller;Fall2015, Vol. 60 Issue 4, p22
The article focuses on the U.S. Air Force Audit Agency (AFAA) and the use of its audits to help in the identification of improvements in operational effectiveness, compliance and efficiencies, particularly under the leadership of Auditor General Daniel F. McMillin. Topics discussed include Audit...
- Field Operating Agencies. // Airman;Jan2005, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p16
Presents several field operating agencies of the U.S. Air Force. Mission of the Audit Agency to provide management with quality audit services; List of services offered at the Center for Environmental Excellence; Responsibilities of the Communications Agency.
- FIELD OPERATING AGENCIES. // Airman;Mar2009, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p17
The article offers information about the field operating agencies of the U.S. Air Force. The Air Force Agency for Modeling and Simulation ensures accurate contributions of air, space, and cyberspace to the joint and coalition warfighter. The Air Force Audit Agency provides an independent,...