United States Air Forces in Europe
- United States Air Forces in Europe. // Airman;Jan2003, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p14
Features Unites States Air Force in Europe of the U.S. Air Force. Mission; Responsibilities; Military personnel.
- 10 Rules For Safe, Low-Level Flight. Boyle, Thomas E. // Flying Safety;Oct2003, Vol. 59 Issue 10, p14
Presents several rules for safe, performing low-level missions assisting the U.S. Air Force in Europe (USAFE). Examples of mistakes that occurred in the mission.
- DEFICIENCY REPORTING UPDATE. // Flying Safety;Dec2003, Vol. 59 Issue 12, p3
Presents an update of the activities of the Deficiency Reporting and Investigating System community at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio as of December 2003.
- Polish air force eyes western jet fighters. Piatt, Gregory // Christian Science Monitor;7/9/96, Vol. 88 Issue 156, p8
Reports that North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) officials are asking Poland, Hungary and the Czech Republic to modernize their air force with Western aircrafts and missile systems. NATO's requiring of the countries to change their command-and-control systems.
- July 4th: Dover and New York. Chin, Alan // BAGnewsNotes;7/ 5/2010, p2
A photograph of Dover Air Force Base in Dover, Delaware is presented.
- Through the Looking Glass. // Progressive;Feb90, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p8
Focuses on the U.S. Air Force's 'Looking Glass' program. Danger of surprise nuclear attack on the U.S.
- SINGAPORE AND INDONESIA AIR FORCES CONCLUDE BILATERAL EXERCISES. // Defence Review Asia;Dec2012-Jan2013, Vol. 6 Issue 8, p6
The article reports that the Republic of Singapore Air Force (RSAF) and the Indonesian Air Force (TNI-AU) conducted two bilateral exercises codenamed Exercise Elang Indopura and Exercise Camar Indopura, in November, 2012.
- Virgin space tourists launched by 2015. // Asian Pacific Post;6/24/2010, p9
The article reports on the anticipated launch of a Royal Air Force (RAF) base in Scotland.
- Franco-British Rivalry. // Time;7/9/1923, Vol. 1 Issue 19, p26
The article discusses efforts by France and Great Britain to boost their respective air forces.