Air Force Leadership
- AIR FORCE'S JUMPER CATCHES A TAILWIND. Wilson, George C. // National Journal;3/16/2002, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p802
Focuses on General John P. Jumper, U.S. Air Force chief of staff. Reasons his ideas are different; His main objective; Factor that gives the chief credibility.
- JAMES G. ROCHE. // Interavia Business & Technology;May2001, Vol. 56 Issue 653, p48
Profiles James G. Roche, appointed secretary of the United States Air Force. Job responsibilities; Career background; Achievements and awards.
- High-fivin' `n' Huggin'. Dendy IV, John B. // Airman;Apr2000, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p44
Focuses on the Musgrove Family Bowl, a bowling program for mentally disabled United States Air Force family members in Clearfield, Utah. Benefits of the program; Other games included in the program; Experiences of the handicapped athletes who participated in the program.
- United States Air Force time line - 1947 - 1997. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;4/16/1997, Vol. 146 Issue 16, p74
Presents lists of US Air Force commanders and secretaries from 1947-1997, and the dates they held their positions. Secretaries of the Air Force; Air Force chiefs of staff; Commanders of the Air Force Logistics Command, Air Force Space Command, Strategic Air Command, Military Airlift Command,...
- USAFA instructor opportunities. // Airpower Journal;Summer91, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p93
Reports on the Military Studies Division at the United States Air Force Academy's search for captains for instructor duty in the summer of 1991 and beyond. Qualifications; Sponsored masteral education for selected instructors.
- Legal assistance and preventive law crosscurrents. // Reporter;Sep94, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p21
Provides legal assistance to US Air Force officers and employees regarding tax compliance requirement. Pre-planning program; Forms and publication distribution program; Set up of unit tax advisor program; Tax education; Electronic filing system to facilitate tax payments.
- Safety Indoctrination. Lau, Olin // Flying Safety;Apr2007, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p22
The article talks about indoctrinating safety in every personnel of the U.S. Air Force.
- Professional business management course--basic, first validated DoD comptrollership... // Armed Forces Comptroller;Fall94, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p47
Presents a photo of the graduating class and course developers of the Professional Business Management Course - Basic, First Validated Department of Defense (DoD) Comptrollership Course. Air Training Command, 82nd Training Wing, Sheppard Air Force Base, Wichita Falls, Texas, April 11-22, 1994.
- DATABASE: CAREER FIELDS. // Airman;Mar2009, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p38
The article lists other career fields in the U.S. Air Force including Operations Commander, Bomber Pilot, and Tes Pilot.