- El libro de las preguntas (Book). Zwick, Louise Yarian; Zwick, Mark // School Library Journal;Aug90, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p173
Reviews the book "El libro de las preguntas," by Pablo Neruda, illustrated by Eduardo Osorio Guzman.
- Neruda: El fuego y la fragua. Ensayo de literatura comparada. Pollack, Sarah // Revista de Estudios Hispanicos;jun2010, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p505
The article reviews the book ''Neruda: El fuego y la fragua. Ensayo de literatura comparada,'' by Selena Millares.
- Pablo Neruda's prophecy in poetry. Harvey, Philip // Eureka Street;5/17/2013, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p12
The article reviews the book "El Libro de las Preguntas/The Book of Questions" By Pablo Neruda.
- The Poetry of Pablo Neruda (Book). Felstiner, John // New Republic;6/16/79, Vol. 180 Issue 24, p36
Reviews the book "The Poetry of Pablo Neruda," by RenÃ© de Costa.
- The Poetry of Pablo Neruda (Book Review). Dougherty, Dru // Library Journal;9/1/1979, Vol. 104 Issue 15, p1698
Reviews the book 'The Poetry of Pablo Neruda,' by Rene de Costa.
- Pablo Neruda, su tiempo y el Â«sentido de la historiaÂ»: postura ideolÃ³gica y creaciÃ³n poÃ©tica durante la Guerra FrÃa. Pedemonte Lavis, Rafael // Ayer: Revista de Historia ContemporÃ¡nea;2015, Vol. 98 Issue 2, p159
Starting fundamentally from 1936, the literature of Pablo Neruda arises from his pessimism and assumes a new form, which is not only influenced by contemporary political events, but also reflects a particular vision of human evolution, conspicuously inspired by a Marxist Â«philosophy of...
- DOS METONIMIAS DE NERUDA Y PARRA: EL BOLERO Y LA CUECA. Rodríguez, Mario // Revista Chilena de Literatura;sep2011, Issue 79, p145
"La cueca" and "el bolero" are musical forms proposed as metonymies of a poetic prosody and syntax in Neruda's Veinte poemas de amor y una canciÃ³n desesperada, and in Parra's La cueca larga and Artefactos. This work focuses mainly on the rhythmic and melodic substance of the verses, thus...
- Spain in Our Hearts/EspaÃ±a en el corazÃ³n. Mora, Kathryn // Multicultural Review;Summer2006, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p13
The article reviews the book "Spain in Our Hearts/EspaÃ±a en el corazÃ³n," by Pablo Neruda.
- Bad Writers. Neruda, Pablo // Hands of Day;1/ 1/2008, p130
The poem "Bad Writers," by Pablo Neruda is presented. First Line: El MapÃºs, el MapÃs is obsessed; Last Line: and delirious in his factory of worms.
- `Diez aÃ±os de tarea solitaria': Neruda and the Veinte poemas de amor. Moran, Dominic // Journal of Romance Studies;Summer2005, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p37
This essay analyses one of the best known of Pablo Neruda's Veinte poemas de amor (1924) in the light of his claim that the collection was the result of ten years' solitary labour. In particular, it tests the poet's assertion that his verse underwent a fundamental change of style and direction...